• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Kaine speaking so much spanglish and this man is going to be vice president. Fox news gonna be sooooooo maaaaaaaad! Absolute music to my ears.

I would just like to take the opportunity to say hello again to my good friend brainchild in the brief window of time there is before he gets banned again for whatever he does

Ana Navarro
‏@ananavarro
@timkaine speaks pretty good Spanish y'all. Better than some Hispanics in Congress. And Kaine's able to switch languages pretty seamlessly.

Ana Navarro ‏@ananavarro 2m2 minutes ago
Listening to Kaine now...Make no mistake about it, @timkaine will be a hell of a good surrogate for @HillaryClinton w/Hispanics. He gets it.

Ana Navarro is impressed.

Diablos

Did Kaine just imply he's prepared for another nail biter election

This guy has a soft nice kind of toughness. It's kind of refreshing.

TheFatOne

It really is quite impressive. I've been a Spanish interpreter for over 15 years and have many non-native colleagues in the field and his fluency is as good as theirs. Not perfect, but pretty damn good.

It's damn good. He has everything but the accent down. Still has the accent of a guy learning spanish,but is fluent. Some words though sound picture perfect.

Bowdz

Damn, Kaine us going to be so damn effective with Biden in the rust belt. He can definitely speak to disaffected white working class voters on the fence.

I would just like to take the opportunity to say hello again to my good friend brainchild in the brief window of time there is before he gets banned again for whatever he does

Sup, Retro.

Well hopefully my last ban will remain as my last ban.

I've come to the conclusion that I'll just have to censor/filter myself to some degree on this forum. I'm not happy about it, but that's the way it is.

Oh, and btw, you're wrong about Mario Kart 8 :p

Sup, Retro.

Well hopefully my last ban will remain as my last ban.

I've come to the conclusion that I'll just have to censor/filter myself to some degree on this forum. I'm not happy about it, but that's the way it is.

Oh, and btw, you're wrong about Mario Kart 8 :p
Oh hell no
But, glad to see u back dawg

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Virginia has the biggest fucking padlock on it now

This guy is speaking the language that Western PA, OH, MI, IA, WI, MN, KY, WV want to hear.

This was a move to shut down Trump in those states, and it was a well aimed move.

Jesus, this guy can cut a guy while coming off as a nice guy.

royalan

He is so much better here than he was when they stumped together two weeks ago.

"Thank you for choosing us." That was a pretty powerful moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom