• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
See Trump campaign,

this is how you source quotes during a speech. In case there is still confusion.

Piecake

I have been reading To Hell and Back by Ian Kershaw and this passage sure reminded me of something

What practically amounted to a deification of Mussolini among wide sections of the population could draw upon a transmuted form of a naive popular religious faith.

"When you are looking around and don't know who to turn to anymore you will remember that he is there. Who but he can help you?" The leading Italian Newspaper in 1936, speaking not of God, but of Mussolini.

StoOgE

10/10 Kaine knocked it out of the park. I can't wait to hear his DNC speech.

20-30 minutes of this sort of tone and life story and ethics is going to murder it.

I am no longer worried about him not standing out among Obama/Bill/Hilldawg.

He'll not be overshadowed.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What a contrast with Trump and Pence's fear campaign.

This is going to be great.

I live in Southwest VA. I was a police officer when the Virginia Tech massacre happened. I have ties to that event that I don't wish to talk about, which will effect me until the day I die. Hearing Kaine get emotional talking about VA Tech today hit me hard

Tubie

I'm in love with Kaine now, made me almost tear up a few times during that speech.

I'm never doubting Hillary or her team again. He really was the best pick she could've made.

The Adder

Banned
I campaigned to get this man elected Governor of Virginia. Feels damn good to see him up there and I look forward to campaigning for him again in 8 years.

Please tell me they are fuming over the spanish

What's going on? I can't switch between channels fast enough so I'm just sticking to MSNBC.

I flipped it on for 15 seconds, hear someone say something about how it was kind of hypocritical for Hillary to pick a white male as a running mate since the Democrats are always talking about being the party of diversity, and then I turned that garbage off.

StoOgE

They are saying because he is white she will probably lose some of the minority vote.

Tell me again how the guy who speaks fluent spanish and sued on behalf of minorities who were discrimated against is going to hurt the minority vote against the man who wants to build a wall, ban immigrants from 50% of the world and is all #bluelivesmatter.

Go home Fox, you're drunk.

Trouble

Banned
They are saying because he is white she will probably lose some of the minority vote.

rws1j.gif

StoOgE

Query: Has the Trump campaign put out any opposition research out there?

They are really fucking bad at what they do. Sad!

Bowdz

Tell me again how the guy who speaks fluent spanish and sued on behalf of minorities who were discrimated against is going to hurt the minority vote against the man who wants to build a wall, ban immigrants from 50% of the world and is all #bluelivesmatter.

Yep. The same network that swore Romney would win and Hillary would be indicted. THEY SWORE IT!

Well, clearly, they're going to say :OH man She picked a white guy? Well, we voted for her by historic numbers in the primary, but...a white guy/ I'm out"

Fox was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom