• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally, the only person being shitty about Kaine's speech today is Nate Silver. He's not being super shitty, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

Splendor

Literally, the only person being shitty about Kaine's speech today is Nate Silver. He's not being super shitty, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

I think he is scared that if he is off this election his site is shut down. He has Clinton lower than everyone so on some level he has to justify why he thinks she is worse off.

gcubed

He got burned terribly in the primaries and is trying to get back to mattering.

Also, just passed a Trump campaign bus on the PA turnpike

All aboard the Kaine Train? That was a quick turnaround.

I remember when weirdos on here suggested that Nina Turner state senator from the district of whothehellevenknows should be VP.

Are there any random celebrities at the Dem Convention?

Why do they call Jeff Weaver Sanders' campaign manager? There's no campaign. He should be called by what he currently is doing.
Jeff Weaver, Owner of Victory Comics.

remist

Is Bernie actively against getting rid of caucuses? I haven't seen him make that argument, can someone link me a source one way or the other?

Teggy

American Ferrera is going to speak. (I will hear nothing against her. She is bae)

Katy Perry is going to perform.

Man, how much must it burn Trump that actual celebrities want to be at the DNC. You know he will make some terrible tweets about it.

Pastry

Banned
Im at dinner and just heard someone compare Melania to Jackie Kennedy. I can't. The shit coming out of their mouth is vile.

"The best speechwriter copy from others and use it."

"Her voice is just shrill, and those pantsuits."

Chloe Grace Moretz, Demi Lovato, Debra Messing, Tony Goldwyn, and terrible ass Lena Dunham
American Ferrera is going to speak. (I will hear nothing against her. She is bae)

Katy Perry is going to perform.
I had no idea who Tony Goldwyn was until Googling.

But at least the rest are actual celebrities. And not Chachi.

337386.gif

I just realised the GOP convention had a Joni and a Chachi.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Im at dinner and just heard someone compare Melania to Jackie Kennedy. I can't. The shit coming out of their mouth is vile.

"The best speechwriter copy from others and use it."

"Her voice is just shrill, and those pantsuits."

They compared Melania to Jackie O? What the fuck?

The second quote is a complete misunderstanding of a rather common idea among writers.

That third one sends me into fits of rage.

Trump literally tweeted a video that praises how long people clapped during his speech.

75 minutes of speech time!
24 minutes of applause!
33% WAS APPLAUSE!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Are any clips of CK 60 min interview out yet?

#BernieMustDisavow is now trending on Twitter. These "supporters" are going to shit all over him come Monday night

I actually thought at first it might be about him disavowing Putin's puppets. So this election season, the left has found new favored sources: Infowars, Breitbart, Washington Times, and now Vladimir Putin!

Effect

#BernieMustDisavow is now trending on Twitter. These "supporters" are going to shit all over him come Monday night

They did that when he had that rally with Hillary and endorsed her. That's when the whole voting for Jill Stein started with some of them. Them saying the revolution was bigger then Bernie, etc. That's his fault too. He caused that.

Splendor

"Well I don't want to comment." (Gives long comment). Every time.

Like that is one of Trumps biggest issues on the path to getting elected, his lack of discipline. He is so unable to show restraint that he is never able to stop or stay on message, and it makes running any narrative about himself or against his opponent near impossible.

Tubie

That Kaine speech really made my day. I think I'm gonna watch it again, this time with a nice drink
or a few of them

I'm so giddy just thinking about his debate with Mike Fucking Pence LOL.

itschris

The Donald leaves no stone unturned.

More of the Trump interview with Chuck Todd (to be aired tomorrow):

The European Union came about so they could beat the US:

The revision to the Muslim ban is actually an expansion:

He confirms his plans to create revenge superpacs against Cruz and Kasich (and one other person he refuses to name):

Thanks to Daniel Dale from the Toronto Star on Twitter. His summary of the interview:

One Trump interview: defends accused harasser, vows to destroy other Republicans, makes things up about Europe, triples down on Muslim ban, doubles down on incendiary comments about NATO, insults the WTO, boasts of praise from head of WWE, shows irritation when disavowing KKK.

Effect

Sanders supporters fascination with Nina Turner is fucking insane. Yes, lets put someone who's only served as a state senator on the ticket...

It's always been insane. It's not like she's that great of a surrogate for Sanders anyway but for some she's like the second coming. I used to wonder if it was because she was a black woman they could point to and say see Sanders doesn't have a problem with minorities or she would make Sanders more appealing to black voters. That's being extremely cynical but I don't understand the fascination people have with her. At the same time I have no doubt if she were to say one thing they didn't like they'd turn on her in a second the way many have turned on Bernie himself.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That Kaine speech really made my day. I think I'm gonna watch it again, this time with a nice drink
or a few of them

I'm so giddy just thinking about his debate with Mike Fucking Pence LOL.

Joe needs to take him aside and teach him that smile he used against Ryan before the VP debate.

He confirms his plans to create revenge superpacs against Cruz and Kasich (and one other person he refuses to name):
:
This confirms Halpern is a little lap dog. He was the first who confirmed the story. And said it came from someone "familiar with trumps thinking".

Yeah Trump you idiot. He literally gives Trump the ability to just leak shit himself and makes it anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom