• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

What the floor would have looked like if DWS went on stage in the environment right now

E0TvZlB.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Back to the Cruz/Trump thing for a minute, why do people assume that if Trump loses a close race (which it appears it will be) that he just won't run again in 2020? Why do people assume his rabid voters would turn from him to Cruz?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't you guys seeing red here over nothing?

It seems like he's using "friends" facetiously here, no?
Pretty much lol. I think the Russia wiki leaks Link is probable, and I think Putin has strong incentive to promote a potentially US destabalizing candidate. But Trump is unlikely to have had anything to do with it, and TBH I doubt he is smart enough to have thought of it.

TheFatOne

Trump just "our friends hacked the DNC."

This will not calm down people who think Trump is the Manchurian candidate running as the Manchurian candidate.

Trump is on the warpath with Kasich, he can easily lose Ohio while losing Pennsylvania.

To be fair to Trump he used air quotes when he said friends. He was really just saying they are our enemies.

Back to the Cruz/Trump thing for a minute, why do people assume that if Trump loses a close race (which it appears it will be) that he just won't run again in 2020? Why do people assume his rabid voters would turn from him to Cruz?

has there ever been a situation where the same guy won the primaries two election cycles in a row? Trumps entire image was that he "wins". If he loses on the biggest stage that doesn't really help one of his biggest talking points.

gcubed

lol, people trying to talk about bernieorbusters and what they "want". I have a toddler, when he throws a temper tantrum i just ignore him.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You have to give the republicans credit--they unite WAY better as a party when needed. I really feel that there are a lot of Bernie fans that will never come around.

Sianos

Well, that's really going to speed up the FBI investigation.

Hot take, one of the candidates this year will get indicted for email related espionage.
Ohohohoho

This quote is just Trump being facetious, but I really don't think anyone is obligated to defend him. A man who relies solely on implication and plausible deniability to stoke racists is now having his own connotations intentionally misread. What a shame.

I think its just another twig on the kindling flame - let's see that investigation get started now. :)

mo60

I don't think this race will be that close on election day. I think Hilary will definitely win by a high single digital margin(7+ points) and maybe low double digit margin. Trump's not going to try to run again even if he barely loses this election.

Well, that's really going to speed up the FBI investigation.

Hot take, one of the candidates this year will get indicted for email related espionage.
I'm the biggest Manafort is on Kremlin payroll theorist but Trump probably meant that as how Bernie says "Our friends on Wall Street".

I still assume he's in this for the future book deal or Trump News and not the actual presidency. I guess that doesn't stop him from doing the same thing in 2020 though.

You have to give the republicans credit--they unite WAY better as a party when needed. I really feel that there are a lot of Bernie fans that will never come around.
Nope, you're wrong. Sorry. The Republicans splintered in a way the Democrats almost never have. The democratic coalition is currently larger than the Republican one. Trump sucks. I don't know why you think the Republicans have united and the Democrats haven't. Did you even compare the lineups?

Ohohohoho

This quote is just Trump being facetious, but I really don't think anyone is obligated to defend him. A man who relies solely on implication and plausible deniability to stoke racists is now having his own connotations intentionally misread. What a shame.

I think its just another twig on the kindling flame - let's see that investigation get started now. :)
I'd be careful. This dude probably intentionally let slip that blunder in order jerk off his supporters against the LIBRUL MEDIA some more. His support amongst R's will go up.

Except that doesn't seem to be the case

Interesting thing: Bernie supporters are super fucking mad still, but none of them are voting for Trump in this poll. However, Kasich/Rubio voters are voting for Hillary. 24% of anti-Trump Republican primary voters are for Hillary in this poll whereas just 5% of anti-Hillary voters are for Trump in this poll (instead, a bunch of them pick Stein, Johnson, and "someone else")

Boke1879

I'll admit I'm a Bernie or buster and it'll take a miracle from Clinton for me to vote for her.

That miracle to vote for you to vote for her should be Donald Trump. Not that I think The Don will win, but it's really frustrating that a segment of people that seem to be all about progress literally have no issue letting a man like Trump potentially become president and appoint conservative SC judges.

Fox318

Every single Clinton adviser I have seen on TV has skirted around why DWS resigned.

Like she suddenly left the post because she had to catch a rerun of Chips on tv or something.

pigeon

Banned
Every single Clinton adviser I have seen on TV has skirted around why DWS resigned.

Like she suddenly left the post because she had to catch a rerun of Chips on tv or something.

I have no idea what the fuck you expect them to say about it. Of course they're avoiding that question.

Plinko

Nope, you're wrong. Sorry. The Republicans splintered in a way the Democrats almost never have. The democratic coalition is currently larger than the Republican one. Trump sucks. I don't know why you think the Republicans have united and the Democrats haven't. Did you even compare the lineups?

@Taniel 3m3 minutes ago
PPP's OH polls, late June versus today: from HRC 44/40 to 45/45

GOP: T 66/15 → T 82/9
Dems: C 76/13 → C 84/11
Indies: C 39/38 → C 41/40

Looks to me like they unite where it counts.

PBY

Banned

Can't say I'm loving how they're handling this.

Can't say I have any suggestions on how I'd do better tho, so there's that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom