• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Can't say I'm loving how they're handling this.

Can't say I have any suggestions on how I'd do better tho, so there's that too.

I have no idea what they should do but they probably should address it a little bit more than just "She's doing the right thing for the party" right after they gave her a job.

idk

Sianos

I'd be careful. This dude probably intentionally let slip that blunder in order jerk off his supporters against the LIBRUL MEDIA some more. His support amongst R's will go up.
True, but this is banking on the assumption that all this smoke we've been seeing lately is coming from a fire. Trump is responsible for plenty of his own dumpster fires, such as this comment, which obfuscates things. But I think a little disingenuous connotation reading against the man who said "There's something going on. It's inconceivable. There's something going on." is very forgivable, especially if it turns some more heads towards investigation.

Still supremely wise for the Clinton campaign to wait for the smoking gun before they throw shade about this though.

Zeke

Ugh Bernie or busters making me really regret voting for him in the primaries. I can't believe these people would rather sit out the election, vote for trump or Stein.

gcubed

[im1g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoOrjb0WYAA_bbc.jpg[/img]

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup about sanders voters

its beyond rational reasoning at this point, but i give you credit for keeping on keeping on

Ugh Bernie or busters making me really regret voting for him in the primaries. I can't believe these people would rather sit out the election, vote for trump or Stein.

They are so inconsequential that they shouldn't have an effect on your feelings about your vote.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton's campaign is doing serious digging into any and all ties Trump has to Russia.

If they find anything, they'll certainly leak it out to news places.

Or some place like the NYT will find it. It's journalist gold, the one who finds the concrete link will be famous.

Fox318

Gob is the worst human being on that show. Awful, awful character. Nothing redeeming about him in the least.

He is a job creator

just look at him with his fellow employees

giphy.gif

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Nl7VYFEaI

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That speech made Trump move toward setting up a SuperPAC to end his career. Even if Trump loses, he'll still be out there reminding people of how Cruz stabbed everyone in the back.
Trump talks big, but I'll believe it when I see it. He's not going to throw money out there in a way that doesn't benefit himself.

You have to give the republicans credit--they unite WAY better as a party when needed. I really feel that there are a lot of Bernie fans that will never come around.
The holdouts weren't likely Democratic voters anyway. They're former Ron Paul fans and people always happily stood on the sidelines of an election yelling about their choices.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton's campaign is doing serious digging into any and all ties Trump has to Russia.

If they find anything, they'll certainly leak it out to news places.

Or some place like the NYT will find it. It's journalist gold, the one who finds the concrete link will be famous.
Everyone should be investigating. There are so many strings to pull. Certainly from a campaign perspective, it shouldn't be too hard to form a narrative out of it.

gcubed

lol, cnn doing a cut to protestors outside and they cut away in the middle from the stupidity for Boyz II Men...

thats how relevant they are

Geg

What's a good channel to watch the convention on? I don't know if different channels like CNN do their own dumb shit to ~spice things up~ or not

Owzers

Bernie supporters on MSNBC, stop embarrassing yourself. You chanted "lock her up" because that's what the republicans are going to do?

Lol, whole week I watched the RNC wondering how much of a mess it would be with the infighting. Got nothing.

DNC is living up to all my expectations though.

gcubed

Lol, whole week I watched the RNC wondering how much of a mess it would be with the infighting. Got nothing.

DNC is living up to all my expectations though.

Trump didn't fuck around though, they replaced delegates, had people manning aisles to shut people up.

If Hillary did that, it'd be a national fucking nightmare

@nancycordes 6m6 minutes ago
After rowdy day, Sanders sends text to supporters:"I ask you as a personal courtesy to me to not engage in any kind of protest on the floor"

But his supporters don't care

lol, what a fucking shit show all because Bernie couldn't concede earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom