• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

And you thought the republicans would say it...

Trip Gabriel
‏@tripgabriel
"She is an evil, vile, corrupt, crooked bitch,'' Ilene Cook, a nurse from Michigan, told me about Clinton at the pro-Bernie rally today

Not surprised. Hardcore Bernie supporters hate her as much as Trump supporters do.

Boke1879

You have the right wanting to lock her up and now someone saying she should be killed.

And on the far left you have the same chants and now calling her derogatory names. This election truly is the worst.

Grexeno

Hey guys hows it go

fire_community.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Rather weak bump considering the convention was in the state.
If he's in that shape in Ohio, he's still losing Pennsylvania. PA typically runs a few points ahead of OH.

The path remains closed.

Not quite related: are Bernie and Elizabeth enough to drag Hillary to victory in New Hampshire? I haven't been keeping track of New Hampshire's attitude in this election..

mo60

If he's in that shape in Ohio, he's still losing Pennsylvania. PA typically runs a few points ahead of OH.

The path remains closed.

Not quite related: are Bernie and Elizabeth enough to drag Hillary to victory in New Hampshire? I haven't been keeping track of New Hampshire's attitude in this election..

Hilary has been always leading in NH by a few points in this election.

Trump just "our friends hacked the DNC."

This will not calm down people who think Trump is the Manchurian candidate running as the Manchurian candidate.

The path remains closed.

Trump is on the warpath with Kasich, he can easily lose Ohio while losing Pennsylvania.

Personally, I want to run these whack-job left-wingers out of the Democratic Party. They can go back to writing invective on the internet and being more to the left and therefore more pure elsewhere. Fuck 'em.

Valkrai

These Bernie or Bust protestors are embarrassing. They need to just give up, Bernie endorsed Hillary already. The dream is dead.

Wait. Did Trump seriously just say that?

Hindl

Personally, I want to run these whack-job left-wingers out of the Democratic Party. They can go back to writing invective on the internet and being more to the left and therefore more pure elsewhere. Fuck 'em.

Chances are once this election is won, regardless of who wins, they'll just get disillusioned and stop caring again

Boke1879

It would be one thing if they got out and voted. After all is said and done they'll go back to being irrelevant.

Did... Trump just "thank our friends in China and Russia" for hacking these emails? Uh...

Did he really just say that? He just gave them a hail mary.

Fox318

Everytime I see a protest or I see the people that seemingly only exists in a Walmart I'm always amazed at the diverse nation America is.

Dierce

I don't even consider them leftists. They are a fringe group who believes more in cult personality than common sense leadership that is needed to push forward progressive values. They also have no problem accepting conservative narrative as long as it suits them.

Guise,I don't want to use the Babby's first election joke, but it feels like this is your first election when you should know better :p

There is a reason reasonable pollsters and statisticians are saying that you can ignore the polls in the past week and the upcoming one of convention season.

gcubed

Guise,I don't want to use the Babby's first election joke, but it feels like this is your first election when you should know better :p

There is a reason reasonable pollsters and statisticians are saying that you can ignore the polls in the past week and the upcoming one of convention season.

half the posters in this thread have no reason to exist during poll season if its not posting every one of them and freaking out about every one

pigeon

Banned
Well, that's really going to speed up the FBI investigation.

Hot take, one of the candidates this year will get indicted for email related espionage.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Not even McCain called Russia "my friends" and he had chronic compulsive Myfriendsia.

Also these reactions shows me that picking warren was unlikely to change the BernOBusters position. Reasonable hold outs where going to switch regardless. Unreasonable stay salty regardless. I doubt even a Bernie VP would have assuaged them TBH

gcubed

Not even McCain called Russia "my friends" and he had chronic compulsive Myfriendsia.

Also this reaction shows me that picking warren was unlikely to change the BernOBusters position. Reasonable hold outs where going to switch regardless. Unreasonable stay regardless. I doubt a Bernie VP would have assuaged them TBH

the good - more of Bernies supporters are voting for Hillary than hers did for Obama.

the bad - the remaining numbers are louder

Aren't you guys seeing red here over nothing?

It seems like he's using "friends" facetiously here, no?

yes, but when there is a snowball starting to roll, you just have to let the crazy flow for a page to have people stop

Aren't you guys seeing red here over nothing?

It seems like he's using "friends" facetiously here, no?
That's not the sort of thing a Presidential candidate should be joking about, regardless. He didn't really pause for ironic effect or anything, either.

It's an extremely unintelligent statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom