• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make sense of this.

The huge stomping in Colorado continues to be hilarious.

Either NV polls are all just wrong (which is possible) or Trump is pulling a lot of unexpected support from gambling/organized crime.

I think the Colorado numbers come from the high percentage of college educated whites, right? Colorado is the state with the 3rd highest level of people with at least a BA degree. That, along with Hillary's strength among Hispanic voters, makes perfect sense.

With NV, I think the state being terribly hard to poll is the biggest issue. I think she outperforms her polling there, just like Obama did.

OMG,

I need to record my mom. She's throwing SHADE.

OMG my former neighbor, Scott Baio, is going to be speaking tonight at the RNC?

Haha. Dude is such a woman hater because of his mom, too. He's such a loser, fits right in with Trump.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Too much politics both sides of the Atlantic right now. I am all politicked out. So I took a break and read through all of Adam's posts about his mom instead - all 300-and-something of 'em.

This didn't get the ironing done, but it probably made me a better person. God bless the NeoGAF search function, also God bless Adam's mom.

Prepare yourselves for MAXIMUM fuckery.

CnqUfZZWAAAQiV-.jpg:large

The huge stomping in Colorado continues to be hilarious.

Either NV polls are all just wrong (which is possible) or Trump is pulling a lot of unexpected support from gambling/organized crime.
If CO is likely Dem I really can't see a path for Trump other than pulling FL/PA/OH out of his ass. It was the tipping point state in 2012 and 2008.

I agree.

If we have Colorado on lock, and we can shore up Florida, we can lose VA, NC, OH, PA, IA, and NH and still win.

This is why I just can't get worried. To win, Trump basically has to run the most effective campaign ever from this point forward. He simply lack's the discipline needed.

I read never trump has support to force a floor vote. True?

Would it matter or are they just trying to prevent a floor vote since it's embarrassing?

I thought it was only really an option when Trump didn't have enough delegate yet and there were other possible candidates.

You were neighbors with Charles (in Charge)?!

Yes, I was, when he was just starting out in it. He lived in my parents' condo and we were literally next door neighbors from when I was born to about 4 years old. All my info comes from my parents and other former neighbors about him, but I know it to be truth.

Everything I've heard is that his mother controlled every aspect of his life. He had to call her every time he left the place, came home, where he was going, etc. She was over his place all the time cooking and cleaning for him, making sure he was "fine." A grown ass man headlining a TV show was being coddled buy an extremely overbearing mother.

His mom is essentially why he and Heather Locklear (my mortal enemy, btw) broke up. He has since said she was probably "the one" for him and his hate for his mother probably now stems to all women.

I swear this is all true if you believe my parents (and some neighbors) to not be liars, which I'm fairly sure they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom