• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a really nice series if tweets where a 33 y/o guy confronts his perception of HRC over the years.

https://twitter.com/joshuaguess/status/758424762620252161

Interesting read.

It's still a bizarre mindset for me to try to place myself in. Before 2008 my opinion of Hillary Clinton was pretty neutral. In 2008 I supported Barack Obama throughout the entirety of the Democratic primary, and while at times I became frustrated with Clinton during the final days of the primary, I never worked myself up into a hatred of her. And I let go of any negative feelings I had for Hillary as soon as she conceded and endorsed.

I know there's been a sustained 25 years of rightwing attacks against her, but I'm still sometimes struck by how people my age and younger developed such a rabid, unflinching, sometimes unmovable hatred of her. It's bizarre.

Boke1879

Interesting read.

It's still a bizarre mindset for me to try to place myself in. Before 2008 my opinion of Hillary Clinton was pretty neutral. In 2008 I supported Barack Obama throughout the entirety of the Democratic primary, and while at times I became frustrated with Clinton during the final days of the primary, I never worked myself up into a hatred of her. And I let go of any negative feelings I had for Hillary as soon as she conceded and endorsed.

I know there's been a sustained 25 years of rightwing attacks against her, but I'm still sometimes struck by how people my age and younger developed such a rabid, unflinching, sometimes unmovable hatred of her. It's bizarre.

I really think it has a lot to do with that sustained 25 year attack on her character, and that just sticks around and people just repeat it. It's unfortunate but she's never let it get her down. It's amazing. Stuff like that would crush a lesser person.

Someone please check on Adam, make sure he's ok!

6a017d3f6e48be970c017d4282c945970c-600wi

This AMA is a dumpster fire, just like his campaign.
He's barely answering questions, the ones he does answer are short and only short sentences. No detail or plans whatsoever.
And it's being held on theDonald when it should've been held on the more neutral AMA so the questions aren't great either.
What the hell was he thinking?

Like it's actually him doing the AMA anyways.

And to be fair if Hillary did one, I'd also assume the answers were being written by a staffer, like her Twitter mostly is.

This AMA is a dumpster fire, just like his campaign.
He's barely answering questions, the ones he does answer are short and only short sentences. No detail or plans whatsoever.
And it's being held on theDonald when it should've been held on the more neutral AMA so the questions aren't great either.
What the hell was he thinking?

See, your problem, brah, is that you thought he was thinking.

That's not his style.

What even are these answers

What will you do for H-1B Abuse

I have put forward a detailed plan for H-1B reform to protect American workers which can viewed on the immigration paper on my website. My plan is the exact opposite of Crooked Hillary Clinton.

What will you do to prevent Hillary from stealing the election, as we all know she will

What role will NASA play in Trump's America.

There were a half dozen more points on this he didn't bother with
1 - Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so.

2 - Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

(some conspiracy theory about all the media companies being against Donald)
I have been very concerned about media bias and the total dishonesty of the press. I think new media is a great way to get out the truth.

What will you do for money influencing politics
Keeping Crooked Hillary Clinton out of the White House!

These aren't even answers to anything. They're just sentences.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So Bill O'Reilly is gonna double down on those slavery comments, I assume.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So guys...

Well, I just got this PM:

You have been banned from participating in /r/The_Donald. You can still view and subscribe to /r/The_Donald, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for /r/The_Donald by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
"Why are you such a horrible human being?"

Well, no duh.

Although, you would probably be banned for any negative question.

I would have asked:
"Why have you not released you tax returns when when it's legal to do so under an Audit?"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Well, no duh.

Although, you would probably be banned for any negative question.

I would have asked:
"Why have you not released you tax returns when when it's legal to do so under an Audit?"

It says "Ask Me Anything!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom