• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how internet famous in political circles the Dilbert guy is now, it really shows how easy it is to be revered just for being a Trump supporter.

It would be so easy to get famous if you just have even a passing interest in fascism or white supremacy. And yet there are still so few famous, vocal Trump supporters!

With how internet famous in political circles the Dilbert guy is now, it really shows how easy it is to be revered just for being a Drumpf supporter.

It would be so easy to get famous if you just have even a passing interest in fascism or white supremacy. And yet there are still so few famous, vocal Drumpf supporters!

They latch on to anyone that publicly supports Trump because there are so few.

So I said "... I'm looking for a VP" and he sa-wait wait, he actually says! "Hi I'm looking for a VP, I'm Tim"! I about pissed my pantsuit! Is this guy for fucking reals?!

This is now cannon.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/758797426085941248

This pic, my god..

CofKL8WUIAEIz8g.jpg:large

They were just going through Trump's twitter feed.

Brinbe

The people that want to arrest her weren't delegates.

They're going to storm the arena. which is just so lololol for so many reasons

In that case, that's even dumber than I thought. That arena is gonna be locked the fuck down. They won't get within 500 yards of the place. But they can try to arrest her from the parking lot I guess?

HylianTom

Banned
Y'all have no idea how badly I want Obama to do a surprise appearance. The White House travel website has his last scheduled event today at 2PM, so his schedule is open right now.

Honestly beyond anything, this convention, has made me excited for the future of the Democrats and the future of the US. It is just so damn diverse and hopeful. I think if we can get over these few bumps in the road we have right now there is a very bright and open future ahead of us. It feels like we are so close.

Diablos

I just saw an up close shot on MSNBC. There's a dude in the Arkansas delegation I think. His shirt is the same color as the whips. That is clearly intentional. Easier to be overlooked.

I just saw an up close shot on MSNBC. There's a dude in the Arkansas delegation I think. His shirt is the same color as the whips. That is clearly intentional. Easier to be overlooked.

Why are you worried about like 20 people who won't do anything or be heard by anyone in a room of thousands?

Holmes

It's ok... glow in the dark shirts won't lose the election for the Democrats... the world won't end. It's ok.

Some of them are close. They'll be screaming their heads off during quiet moments.

This shit ruined the first half of the Obama speech for me, kept wondering what other level of fuckery they were gonna try to pull off. Same with the whistling guy who didn't really seem to wanna fuck with Obama but maaaaaan that was annoying.

Diablos

They haven't any other night.

They aren't right now, either. You'd think they'd do it for the most establishment of established politicians with Pelosi, but it was dead silent.
They're waiting for Hillary perhaps. On their best behavior for a reason.

Ugh sorry I work with a Bernie or Bust person. Just knowing how childish they are, it's sooooo aggravating. They're about as annoying as fundamentalist evangelical Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom