• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
LOL THE SHIRTS HAVE THE FUCKING BIRD ON THEM
It makes sense. The people voted. The pledged delegates voted. The super delegates voted. But can the corrupt DNC really ignore the fact that Bernie is the preferred candidate of birds everywhere?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Different crowd apparently. Green shirts say they're just doing it to show respect for Bernie and will be courteous to the speakers. They're also Clinton voters, now, according to them.

Oh that's fine. That's almost respectful of Bernie. I'm fine with that. They should have gone with another slogan.

Here's the story on the Green shirts

“It was something suggested online in a national delegates forum,” said Carol Dorshkind, a California delegate supporting Sanders. “I thought it would be cool to see a whole sea of Bernie supporters.”

“We wanted to have an appreciation for Bernie Sanders in a way that was visible, but respectful of Hillary Clinton,” added Javier Anderson, a New York delegate.

“This is not against her at all. This is just saying ‘We’re here, we have a common cause, and we’re ready to win in November,' ” he said. “We want her to hopefully understand that we’re doing it for him as much as we are doing it for her.”

Jonathan Lemire ‏@JonLemire 6m6 minutes ago
This woman just yelled at Trump calling him a "f---ing Nazi." Other attendees yelling at her, no security yet

Sounds like a good time in Iowa

Uhh aren't Trump rallies held in airplane hangars where you have to take a bus for hours to a middle of nowhere airport? Or did they stop that creepy shit to be able to actually campaign in a state?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
She wasn't voted out. She served two full terms, the maximum allowed under the Michigan constitution.

I never said she was voted out. She served her terms. She just wasn't a good governor.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You quoted someone who said she was without correction. I think it was fair for me to assume you shared the misconception.

Understood. No harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom