• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee7bc687-5661-413d-9c84-87164a943abf.gif

The real "I want to kill myself" part of Trump's stump speech is that he repeats himself every five minutes in a given speech and then gives the same speech (except more unhinged) each time.

Wilsongt

Omg a caller on npr just said both parties are the same, then rattled off Trump talking poin that Hillary hasn't had a press conference in x months.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already.

But voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is not going to achieve anything.
Like literally nothing. Not millennial literally.

If you want to change the Democratic Party, then maybe you should actually try and change the Democratic Party.

Get in the arena.

This feels no more or painful to watch than any other Trump thing. In other words, I don't mind it for the background so I might get a few laughs. "Rally" is the wrong word. That implies actual political organization, candidate coordination and agenda.

Highlights, because please kill me:
  • Should say "democrat" instead of "democratic" because screw them it sounds mean.
  • Star power? His kids are better than any of that.
  • Good news! He won't physically attack anyone. Just on TV and the internet. So it's cool! Will hit him "with his lips." Clarifies, a "verbal lashing," but maybe actually hit them "just a little." This segment is confusing.
  • Is actually aware that he needs to win this state.
  • A complaint that Hillary did too much shouting in her speech.
  • Cheap sports team shoutout, but to Elway and not Manning, because they golfed together once.
  • He "misses his protesters," which were apparently all Bernie people.
  • Thinks he'll win Virginia because he has a lot of property there and employs lots of people.
  • Now talking some actual statistics, which means I'm done.
Help.

Wilsongt

I don't know if it's been mentioned already.

But voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is not going to achieve anything.
Like literally nothing. Not millennial literally.

If you want to change the Democratic Party, then maybe you should actually try and change the Democratic Party.

Get in the arena.

But Hillary sucks and stole the nom! I don't care! I'm an uninformed millenial and I am going to take my ball and give it to Jill Stein because.

aliengmr

Where is all this "Trump won't debate" stuff coming from? Has he actually suggested he might not do them?

Also, Trump about to start a rally in Denver. I feel like our aviation museum is being defiled...

You know, I thought I smelled something awful, and that explains it.

Paskil

Trump is going to spend so much time in Colorado, they will tell him to stop and that they will vote for him. I mean, he would stay there anyway, and John Elway, played golf with him once. Good guy. Broncos, good defense.

jbug617

Banned
Rachel Maddow reports that (unusually after a series of conventions) Trump has nothing on his schedule after today.

I saw the beginning of that segment. Reince said Trump after the convention was suppose to start his courting of Latino voters but they cancelled the one event they had planned in Miami. Since then there has been no other outreach to Latino voters.

TopDreg

I'm thinking about what positions the GOP effectively have after the DNC convention, assuming things stay positive. So far, I have:

Anti-immigration
Anti-Muslim
Pro-life
Hillary is a crook
Russia is cool
Tax cuts
The military sucks, but let's go to war with everyone
Privatized healthcare
Make America Great Again
The Wall
Make couriers not wires
Guns are amazing
Gays are evil, but seeking hot, ass-thumping gay sex on Craigslist once the sun goes down is a-OK.
Feminism is bad.

Perhaps I'm overreaching here, but I still got my hopium on.

Edit: Forgot guns! And insecure gay dislike! In fact, that's like two of their biggest platforms. I'm gonna go lay down.

I'm thinking about what positions the GOP effectively have after the DNC convention, assuming things stay positive. So far, I have:

Anti-immigration
Anti-Muslim
Pro-life
Hillary is a crook
Russia is cool
Tax cuts
Privatized healthcare
Make America Great Again
The Wall
Make couriers not wires

-Guns are amazing

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Politics is so infuriating.

I think it's time for me to let lose and play Killer Instict. Who wants to join me?!

User1608

Banned
I can't wait for Hillary to bury Trump in the debates, WWE style with consecutive losses for him, each more humiliating than the last.

HylianTom

Banned

Anti-immigration
Anti-Muslim
Pro-life
Hillary is a crook
Russia is cool
Tax cuts
Privatized healthcare
Make America Great Again
The Wall
Make couriers not wires
Guns are amazing

Edit: Forgot guns!

Gays are evil, but seeking hot, ass-thumping gay sex on Craigslist once the sun goes down is a-OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom