• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

That was amazing. One of the most memorable nights of my life. Hillary was on fire and had great charisma with the crowd, as did Kane. Someone passed out during Tom Wolf's opening and then he had to stall for time because they weren't here yet. There were 3 Bernie Bro's protesting outside the security area and maybe 10-15 Trumper's. There was one heckler, never heard what he started chanting, Hillary talked right through it like a champ and he was gone quickly. She made a quip about it later that got a laugh.

I'm so pumped and ready for November. I'll sort and post some pics tomorrow. Sorry for the rambling stream of thought. Just an incredible experience to be that close.

Oh! and Bill was there! Didn't expect that. He looked great too. Tim's wife seemed a little scared by the protester but it was over real quick.

I was in deep red territory in NC in 12. This was such a wonderfully different experience.

Centrist pundits: "HOW CAN LIBERALS SAY GUNS ARE A PROBLEM BUT CRIME IS DROPPING AND THUS NOT A MAJOR PROBLEM?!?"

Geez, I don't know, dumbfuck:

http://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

It's not like the suicide rate is increasing or anything.

Centrist pundits: "Oh, that's right, I have the intelligence of a dead rat, that's how I saw a contradiction!"

The white men are overwhelmingly for a pro gun candidate even though guns are causing white men's suicide rate to spike.

Maengun1

Good Lord, Cornel West shitting up another Real Time. I swear he's more off-the-rails every single time I see him. Demanding to know what Bill would do if the choice was between Trump and David Duke -- "who would you pick then???" -- as though it's a reasonable comparison to Trump vs. Clinton.

Then saying the Democratic Convention was a joke as far as discussing racism because they "trotted out those mothers" and Obama didn't say anything against police in his speech.

I'm cringing my face off. Thankfully Barney Frank is coming out in 15 minutes, I can't wait.

Hillary dominates Trump in every country outside of America except (obviously) Russia where Trump has a huge lead:

CoTRL3cWcAA_vva.jpg

ampere

Donald makes less that 500K a year?

This is amazing. Anyone able to verify if the STAR exemption requirements are as stated in the tweet?

STAR Exemption

I remember this coming up and being dismissed as an error and then seeing that he applied for it again, but I never saw any further confirmation or denial. It does seem pretty likely that there are some large discrepancies in Trump's claimed and actual wealth.

Tune into Lawrence O'Donnell right now - Mr. and Mrs. Khan are on exclusively.

Oh damn. Mr. Khan's speech was so incredible, that man has a fire burning inside him.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
DNC
Day 1 — 28.4 million
Day 2 — 28 million
Day 3 — 27 million
Day 4 — 33.7 million

RNC
Day 1 — 23 million
Day 2 — 23 million
Day 3 — 19.8 million
Day 4 — 34.9 million

Trump may have edged out Hills on the last day, but overall it looks like Dems got 16 million more viewers. It wasn't even close. Sad!

Holmes

we have a 30% base of butt hurt Conservatives who associate your Democrats to our Liberals.
Right Wingers in Canada have gotten worse since 2004 when two Right Wing parties unified under Harper.

I love Trudeau! Liberal Party of Canada for life!
I dunno. Conservative <-> Liberal voters in southern Ontario, the Atlantic and the Vancouver metro would be very anti-Trump. I think the only Conservatives you're describing are in Saskatchewan and Alberta.

Trump can't concede PA, without PA and Virginia he would essentially have to run the table on battleground states. If you also put Colorado in the blue column, the best he could hope for is a tie.

Tune into Lawrence O'Donnell right now - Mr. and Mrs. Khan are on exclusively.

Mr & Mrs. Khan are on MSNBC right now! Mr Khan is calling out Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan by name for supporting Trump :O

Watching MSNBC right now and I'm wrecked. Khizir Khan giving an interview.
For those that missed it, it's up on their website now:
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...all-out-trump-735109699658?cid=sm_fb_lastword

ampere

I mean, once the NFL season starts there's a game almost every Sunday, Monday and Thursday night. It dominates prime time, so a conflict with a debate isn't that odd.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Is that true? That would actually be dumb. But it's Trump so it wouldn't surprise me if he is lying.
I think only the first presidential debate overlaps. I am not sure about the vp. But these debates were announced last October. Not sure what Hillary has to do with them.

VRMN

Is that true? That would actually be dumb. But it's Trump so it wouldn't surprise me if he is lying.

I don't think the schedules are firmly set yet, but Sunday nights have NFL games that could be considered major, period. As could Monday nights and Thursday nights. Every week, for all of October. It's basically unavoidable.

Maengun1

Speaking as someone who really hates football (but often gets stuck watching it because everyone else wants to), one of the worst things about it is that it's on every friggin' night.

Also lol Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom