• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
The man who should be the nom.

Both of us who voted for him know he was robbed
How soon we forget:
CYO4gAxWQAQq0iL.jpg

Teggy

Sabrina SiddiquiVerified account
‏@SabrinaSiddiqui
Marco Rubio now actively campaigning for Trump: "We have to make sure that Donald wins this election."

At least Rubio is tying himself to Trump, so hopefully that will help hide the garbage fire on the D side.

I want O'Malley memes. And by memes I mean nudes.

: cough :

If anyone wants another one of them anecdotal things?

Was hanging out with my best friend tonight. Her dad is a hard core Republican. Ex military. Never voted Obama. Voted Republican since like Nixon, I think. We were just talking about the election, and he flat out said he's voting for Hillary. That there is no way someone who disrespects the military like Trump can be allowed to be commander in chief. He said he's pissed he has to vote for Hillary, but at least she's not stupid even though she's evil.

So....I mean, it's something?

Fox318

When all is said and done, this might be my favorite election picture. Or the picture I saw of Ben Carson's painting of Jesus and Ben Carson.
R0SAubn.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley held a Monday evening campaign event in the tiny town of Tama, Iowa. And with a powerful winter storm battering the Midwest, he might not have expected an enormous turnout.

Indeed, his event attracted just one person: Kenneth.
One thing I actually like about the Iowa and NH primary is that ultimately the people who eventually run the nation have to start by sitting and meeting people in their homes.

“I'm working on him,” O'Malley said. “He claims he's still uncommitted.”

Diablos

I want O'Malley memes. And by memes I mean nudes.

: cough :

If anyone wants another one of them anecdotal things?

Was hanging out with my best friend tonight. Her dad is a hard core Republican. Ex military. Never voted Obama. Voted Republican since like Nixon, I think. We were just talking about the election, and he flat out said he's voting for Hillary. That there is no way someone who disrespects the military like Trump can be allowed to be commander in chief. He said he's pissed he has to vote for Hillary, but at least she's not stupid even though she's evil.

So....I mean, it's something?
https://youtu.be/r-qbTSAzq7Y?t=68

I can't unsee this

Diablos

his job approval is currently hovering around 20% and independents hate the hell out of him soooo thanks rubio?
Just please tell me Murphy will win the primary.

We can get Daddy Kaine on the mouth organ.
Gov. Sexy on the guitar.
Slick Willy on the sax.

We already got the bus! This could work.
Haha. I can understand why you'd find him to be so hot. But that song... that... song and the way he is singing it.

pigeon

Banned
FEC monthly deadline for donations tonight

Time to open my wallet

Hillary sent me four emails and a text today.

The last email mentioned the FEC deadline so I was like, fine, I will donate again.

Then I realized...why the fuck do I care about the FEC deadline?

HILLARY

I WANT THE LINCOLN BEDROOM

“The future of our Constitution, of our Second Amendment — even of our First Amendment — the future of whether Obamacare stands or not hangs in the balance,” he said.

Marco, you know that Trump has said he wants to weaken the first amendment right.

This is one of Trump's only consistent policies, weakening the first amendment to limit protester and media power.

Anyway, you're a loser and you're going to be remember as a loser that got humiliated by a man who reads a third grade level despite being born as a millionaire.

http://m.heraldtribune.com/Top News...ldtribune.com|article|20160730|news|160739979

Grief.exe

Does Hillary allow donation through PayPal? With all these Russian hacks flying around I don't want to toss over my credit card number.

kess

The Hill: Top Sanders supporter considering Green Party VP offer: report

Green Party presumptive nominee Jill Stein reached out to Nina Turner, and she’s expected to make a decision in the new few days.

Does Hillary allow donation through PayPal? With all these Russian hacks flying around I don't want to toss over my credit card number.

I don't believe so. Does your bank give you a virtual card number? I use that for donations and stuff a lot. That way, no one can get anything even if they get that number.

Piecake

Marco, you know that Trump has said he wants to weaken the first amendment right.

This is one of Trump's only consistent policies, weakening the first amendment to limit protester and media power.

Anyway, you're a loser and you're going to be remember as a loser that got humiliated by a man who reads a third grade level despite being born as a millionaire.

http://m.heraldtribune.com/Top News...ldtribune.com|article|20160730|news|160739979

I thought he wanted to weaken it so he could make bank suing people for libel.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/art...Smears_Khizr_Khan_as_Muslim_Brotherhood_Plant

Trump's adviser have moved onto "no, actually, Captain Khan was a traitor looking to bring Islamic domination to the United States." so things are going well.

OOOOHHHH, Rubio and his dumbass self think that adding a constitutional amendment to say "the first amendment doesn't apply to rich people donating to political campaigns" would be the end of the first amendment.

Got it, dipshit!

- PA could go more red than in 2012 (though I don't think the state as a whole will), but Wasserman's obsession with this point is really strange.

- Of course Nina Turner would be Jill's VP. No one cares about Nina Turner besides the most hardcore of the hardcore Bernie or Busters.

- Alan Grayson is a really tragic and foul human being, isn't he? He's not even that progressive.

kess

LGF has been pretty on top of things this election, after all, Charles Johnson was arguably one of the founding fathers of alt-right media as we know it, and as such, has a pretty good angle on the crowd he repudiated.

Remember when LGF basically had Trump's political views?

Yeah, I remember the site back in 2006 or so, and it was one of the most stridently anti-Muslim sites on the right. The commentariat revolted in late-2007 when Johnson broke with Gellar, et al. siding with the European nationalist parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom