• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I'm waking up to this plagiarism story and OMG I CAN'T EVEN

LMAO. And to copy Michelle Obama of all people! Are the delegates going to try to stage another coup?

Is there a video archive of the MSNBC coverage of it?

Welp Manafort says the claims are ridiculous and they are just common words

He also said this what happens when a woman challenges Hilary Clinton

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think this is actually something that could hit. People don't really understand scandal but they understand petty theft. Mhanafhiumlautt is pouring gas on the fire.

Diablos

womuXaC.png

Huahahahaha

John Harwood ‏@JohnJHarwood 2m2 minutes ago
Trump chair Manafort on Melania's speech: "to think she'd crib Michelle O's words is crazy. when woman threatens HRC she seeks to demean."

How is this Clinton's fault? FFS.

I would be amazed if Manafort still has his job tomorrow.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Melania watched Michelle's speech while preparing to "write" her speech, took down a few lines, then either her or her speech writer forgot to entirely change the words. Whoops.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I wonder what hillarys speech will look like. I wonder what trump's will look like. Lol. Hopefully it's as good as the first speech she gave a month ago. She demolished trump.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My favorite part of this?

MICHELLE IS SPEAKING AT THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION.

Can't wait to see how it gets mentioned.

Diablos

MSNBC already painting Melania as another victim of Trump's inability to command his campaign.

He's honestly not a good leader. This is when it really starts to show.

Well the positive is Trump just lost one of his female surrogates. No way she's campaigning after this.

Let's see how Ivanka goes, but the damage has been done.

The Clinton campaign needs to drive the message that if Trump can't unite the party or even decently run a convention, how can he run the country?

The way they're handling this issue is INSANE. all they needed to do was a quick mea culpa and show a speech writer out the door.

Instead, they're turning it into yet another example of Donald Trump not being able to take any sort of criticism and just attacking and making up shit. If you would lie about something as overall inconsequential as this, what will they not lie about in the future?

The best part is the media already was making excuses for her.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And my wife's far right aunt is defending the speech online stating that "I have heard these same words for years, so it isn't plagaiarism."

These people.

Holy shit what is Morning Joe reporting.

- Melania's speech was considered by Trump to be the most important speech of the family members.

- Melania dissapointed in the campaign, she missed the VP announcement and was not happy with the pressure the family was putting on Trump for his VP pick.

- She didn't want to do the speech, Trump convinced her because "first lady has to speak at the convention".

- Manafort camp is placing the blame on Melania (WAT).

- Trump is still sleeping and still doesn't know what Manafort said today. Got late to NYC.

- It's a "save my marriage" situation.

Plinko

Go back and see what she said about Michelle speech in 2008.

My wife's aunt will never give credit to any non-white person for anything, so I'm sure it was critical. She's a huge racist. Typical northern Michigan attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom