• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trurl

Banned
Look again. Clinton is losing.

I'm fairly confident if Biden was the candidate he'd be running away with this thing at this point. Clinton's name is toxic, and I'm genuinely concerned she won't be able to pull away. Everybody on here is WAY too confident that this thing is Hillary's. It's not even close to that point yet.
I haven't seen a single Hillary sticker or sign in Ohio. I'm hoping to get involved in some campaign events soon. People need to see people visibly supporting her.

Teggy

Manafort just gave a statement and is taking questions. Unfortunately I missed the statement and have to get on a work call.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What the FUCK. Johnson at 10%? Clinton only 1 point ahead?
Do you really think johnson is going to pull 10%? This is a very serious bump in his support relative to other polls. Perhaps this is a function of this being an online tracking poll. :)

Relax. Hillary can turn this around and go from winning to winning. We just have to believe.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Michelle Obama stole it. I don't know how or from whom. But there's something going on with her. I don't know what it is. Her words are okay but her body language...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'd love it if somebody went on with Ben Carson, told him a story blatantly ripped off from his autobiography, and then said it wasn't plagiarized--they just share the same values.

I cannot believe they are going with the narrative that there was nothing lifted. Now they can't fire anyone because all of his surrogates defending him will look like idiots

This campaign will be studied by political scientists forever

Valhelm

contribute something
What's the deal with Trump calling Fox for an interview while the Benghazi mother speech was happening? Didn't that prevent tens of millions of potential Trump voters from hearing that speech?

Teggy

How are they going to go with this being a Clinton thing when the campaign has said literally (and this is the correct usage of the word) NOTHING about it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
How are they going to go with this being a Clinton thing when the campaign has said literally (and this is the correct usage of the word) NOTHING about it.
Because truth and facts mean nothing to the Trump campaign and they know the press generally lets them get away with it.

I cannot believe they are going with the narrative that there was nothing lifted. Now they can't fire anyone because all of his surrogates defending him will look like idiots

The fact that they've totally dug in their heels makes me lean toward the "Jared Kushner was the plagiarist" theory.

ampere

Chris Cuomo straight up said the Trump campaign is lying.

Is our journalists learning? :O

hqdefault.jpg

Dierce

These fuckers can't keep getting away with their blatant lies and revisionism. The media should stick together and call out orange turd on absolutely everything regardless if that spineless coward ends up crying about it and accusing them of being unfair. They have to know better by now since being a reporter is about sticking to facts, which is something orange turd disregards entirely.

HylianTom

Banned
So glad that they've decided to play this cool.

(But I still wish I could hear the snickering from the conspicuously-silent rapid response team..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom