• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamara Keith ‏@tamarakeithNPR 3m3 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton began the month of July with $44 million cash on hand (more than 2X Trump). https://t.co/JrqegeZ2KB

Cn29RxtW8AABDGw.jpg

mo60

Since every night of the RNC has had something really awfully happen so far I bet you something awful will happen during trump's speech or before it that derails his big moment tommorrow.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Chuck Todd called this convention a disaster.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, caught me off guard being that blunt.

When the only good thing they could come up with was "It built sympathy for Trump"

bwhaha

Since every night of the RNC has had something really awfully happen so far I bet you something awful will happen during trump's speech or before it that derails his big moment tommorrow.(edited)

1. Trump goes off script for a 45 minute stream of concisousness

2. Melania divorces him onstage for speechgate

3. He drops Pence, chooses Chrisite

Ted Cruz is the #1 trending item worldwide right now on Twitter.
Secretary of the Status Quo is #10 globally, with about 50% of tweets some variant of "that's cool!" and the other 50% mocking it as a sad insult.
I am giddy as fuck right now. Almost tempted to drink some whiskey!
Wednesdays are for tequila. Duh. (Disclaimer: This was only true in college. 15 years ago. In my dorm specifically.)

Kusagari

Honestly, unless he does something completely insane I doubt even Trump can steal the headlines from this.

The talking point from this entire convention is going to be Ted fucking Cruz, which is a disaster.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Can trump actually save this convention with a good speech or is it too late?

He can't provide a good scripted speech. Chances of him giving a coherent non-scripted speech is near 0.

So no.

Iolo

New York Times said:
“Ted Cruz has to wake up to the fact that he is not Reagan, he’s Nixon,” said Roger J. Stone, Mr. Trump’s longtime adviser, who said he did not approve of the decision to let Mr. Cruz speak.

Now hold on a minute, I thought Trump was supposed to be Nixon in this telling.

mo60

1. Trump goes off script for a 45 minute stream of concisousness

2. Melania divorces him onstage for speechgate

3. He drops Pence, chooses Chrisite

I'm thinking something like a bunch of never trump delegates and protestors sneaking into the room during trump's speech and bashing him really badly.There are other things that may happen tommorrow that are just as bad but I rather not talk about them right now.

Diablos

Sigh. GOP going all in on the "what difference does it make" line being taken out of context. Fuckers. Hillary you better defend yourself.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 56s56 seconds ago

Wow, Ted Cruz got booed off the stage, didn't honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway. No big deal!

IT STARTS

Effect

Sigh. GOP going all in on the "what difference does it make" line being taken out of context. Fuckers. Hillary you better defend yourself.

They need a good commercial that deals with this as soon as it shows up. It's something completely taken out of context. I guess they could have an ad that shows the GOP using it out of context and showing they're lying and then show the clip of what she said and then quickly talk about what she did as SoS around that situation.

Trump's people are now saying no one was booing anything. They were cheering when Trump entered. Even though Trump just tweeted people were booing.

This fucking campaign.....

Suikoguy

So what are the odds that Bernie does something similar at the DNC?

Yeah, even I don't think it will happen, lol.
He seems pretty happy with the progress he made over the rather pointless Dem platform.

Diablos

They need a good commercial that deals with this as soon as it shows up. It's something completely taken out of context. I guess they could have an ad that shows the GOP using it out of context and showing they're lying and then show the clip of what she said and then quickly talk about what she did as SoS around that situation.
Yeah. An ad is vital. Don't get swiftboated over this Hilldawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom