• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

royalan

Holy shit, as stupid as I think Trump is (and I think he's a fucking moron), he keeps doing shit that makes him even dumber!

AP reporting:

BREAKING: President Trump has been urging world leaders to call him on his cellphone, raising security and secrecy concerns.

So he's been passing out his cellphone number to world leaders saying they can just call him directly that way? Fucking idiot!

Or maybe he's just lonely...

#Sad

Great.

I wish nothing but misery on this sad pathetic sack of a man.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Trump has been nothing if not resilient in his personal life. He has been counted out a bunch of times. Bankruptcy, ridicule, etc. Even in the campaign he looked dead in the water a few times before bouncing back. I'm really nervous that he has a second act starting a year from now that propels him to a second term. This avalanche of leaks feels different but this man has more lives than a cat.

Trump has been nothing if not resilient in his personal life. He has been counted out a bunch of times. Bankruptcy, ridicule, etc. Even in the campaign he looked dead in the water a few times before bouncing back. I'm really nervous that he has a second act starting a year from now that propels him to a second term. This avalanche of leaks feels different but this man has more lives than a cat.

Eh, acting like Trump is somehow indestructible because he barely won a presidential campaign against one of the least popular politicians in the country is a bad position to take. He's not supernatural or gifted, there's no secret sauce and you can plainly see all the reasons he's lasted so long - we live in a country half-full of bigoted and/or easily conned people who voted him into office, and the only reason he's lasted this long as president is because the GOP is determined to ride that ship until it sinks.

Tommy DJ

Trump's definitely gained a bit of weight or gets his suits from a shittier tailor. During the campaign, he'd be able to hide his weight and appear as a fairly awkwardly large man. Now, he just looks overweight.

I dunno, is the stress/pressure getting to him?

You're right. Trump will be forever known in history as one of the greatest political survivors of all time.

I actually lol'd when I wrote this

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Trump's definitely gained a bit of weight or gets his suits from a shittier tailor. During the campaign, he'd be able to hide his weight and appear as a fairly awkwardly large man. Now, he just looks overweight.

I dunno, is the stress/pressure getting to him?

Stress can lead to weight gain, plus he never exercises.
He is going to become Donald Plump by his impeachment.

pigeon

Banned
why dont the democrats have a song

Labour has THINGS

CAN ONLY GET

BETTER

plus the old favourite that is the Red Flag. What do Democrats sing when drunk on expectations?

Neoliberal technocrats don't have songs because they don't produce direct return on investment.

The apologists and defenders on the right of this whole thing are just shameless. I mean my god this is a party who have been outspoken about Russia and paranoid about Russian spies and espionage for how long? Now all this shit happens and most of GOP like

nervously-drinking-water.gif

Slacker

I assume this will be fixed sometime in the next 72 hours:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
Despite the constant negative press covfefe

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Did he have a stroke mid tweet?

Can't be that, this one is more thoughtful and cohesive than some of his others.

TS-08

I'm guessing that is supposed to be "coverage", but who knows what else he was going to say. Maybe he was in the middle of typing and a lawyer ripped the phone away.

Out of curiosity, is anyone here aware of a group called Public Interest Legal Foundation?

They apparently released a report, almost assuredly nonsense, that over 5000 illegals registered to vote in Virginia over the past decade. FoxNews was trying to play it up tonight.

Geist-

Out of curiosity, is anyone here aware of a group called Public Interest Legal Foundation?

They apparently released a report, almost assuredly nonsense, that over 5000 illegals registered to vote in Virginia over the past decade. FoxNews was trying to play it up tonight.
PILF? Sounds like a joke. Like, literally, someone was trying to find an acronym for PILF because they thought it was funny.

Slacker

I'm dead several times over...

Philip Koplin‏ @pkkp42 6m6 minutes ago
This is the night Donald Trump finally became covfefe.

William O.‏ @FriendOfTheYeti
I'm just waiting for Jeffrey Lord to go on CNN and argue how covfefe is a real word

Lila Byock‏ @LByock 6m6 minutes ago
.@MerriamWebster You up?

Aparna Nancherla @aparnapkin 5m5 minutes ago
Nevertheless, he covfefe'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom