• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Trump can't stop bitching about negative press coverage. Like if the media would just stop reporting how shitty of a job he was doing people wouldn't be so unhappy with him. He's literally advocating for the American people having no idea what the Executive Branch is up to.

Tonight's Tucker Carlson dose from passing by my parent's TV:

- Portland stabber wasn't a Trump supporter
- He actually hated Christians too
- He went to Trump rallies to pick fights with Trump supporters
- He was a Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders supporter
- He was mad at Hillary for not helping refugees

... ended with: "...but the liberal media won't tell you that!"

mo60

If the Tories blow it I think we can write off 2016 as just being the worst year ever and the universe just course corrected at the beginning of this year

I'm still amazed the tories did not look at what happened to steven harper in the 2015 canadian election after calling a election like a bit earlier then he should have and what happened to the Alberta PC's in 2015 after calling an election like a year before they should have. It's kinda interesting watching some conservative parties around the world in the last year or two making the same mistake over and over again in terms of when they call an election.

I actually hadn't checked since it happened, because I was under the assumption it had already been deleted. It's still there? Lol. Maybe he fell asleep on his phone.

Can we just nominate John Kerry again?

05272456[1].jpg

This is the dumbest thing, the man misspelled coverage.

He likely doesn't even know how to delete a tweet.

He knows how to delete a tweet.

This isn't about the misspelling. It's about the time that has passed. Anybody with their head together would have verified and fixed their post. Maybe make it grammatical, even.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He knows how to delete a tweet.

This isn't about the misspelling. It's about the time that has passed. Anybody with their head together would have verified and fixed their post. Maybe make it grammatical, even.

Besides, he is the President, would you not at least read your tweet before posting?

Joe

Foreign intelligence officials around the world must be staggered by the amount of insight Trump unknowingly gives them just through Twitter.

Joe

Trump's Twitter account is the most powerful voice in the world right now and he just fell asleep mid-tweet probably during an Ambien-induced delusion.

In the middle of a tweet complaining about negative media attention no less. He somehow manages to keep shitting in his own way and then complains about all the shit in his way.

Per Wasserman, Dems have matched 72% of HC's vote totals in the specials till now while GOP has only matched 56%.

First day of GA-6 voting is done, lot of the voters who didn't vote in Round 1 are Republicans but younger Rs. So overall seems like good news for Dems. Dems big problem is they are NOT getting higher black turnout for these elections.

Dems main problem from 2016 remains, either they don't have a coherent message on Healthcare, Economy or when they do it doesn't break through the Trump media grip. And I think until they overcome that they will have to deal with low black turnout rates including mid-terms.

We are just lucky that Trump has only has two positive news cycles since he became President.

This is the dumbest thing, the man misspelled coverage.

He likely doesn't even know how to delete a tweet.

The dumbest thing is he put the tweet out there and then people put in a ridiculous amount of volunteer work to make it a meme so others can laugh. If people focused a fraction of that energy into something more productive like climate change, then we'd be going places.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

Yes. He's trying to cover for his hilarious fuckup by sounding like a mysterious frat boy on tinder. Tweet is missing "PM to find out."

Tommy DJ

The dumbest thing is he put the tweet out there and then people put in a ridiculous amount of volunteer work to make it a meme so others can laugh. If people focused a fraction of that energy into something more productive like climate change, then we'd be going places.

You can say that about literally everything. If people stopped posting on a video game forum, watching sports, wasting time on holidays and so forth we'd have cured cancer but humans like having fun so...

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It's almost as if thousands and thousands of scientists, activists, politicians, and volunteers havent spent years of their life working on the issue of climate change.

If only we spent a free evening on it like we did that meme.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Do you remember the Democratic primaries when we all joked that Biden should turn up at the last minute and lay claim to the throne?

BritGAF wants best political sitcom back.

royalan

Republicans are running ads in my area about AHCA and how it "lowers costs" and "protects preexisting conditions."

I shouldn't have turn on my TV before work this morning.

At the same time...where are the Dems ads?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

Yes. He's trying to cover for his hilarious fuckup by sounding like a mysterious frat boy on tinder. Tweet is missing "PM to find out."

To be honest its a weird response, its like the first time he has attempted humor

Chumly

Republicans are running ads in my area about AHCA and how it "lowers costs" and "protects preexisting conditions."

I've been getting those ads daily for a month. I'm supposed to call don fuckiny bacon and thank him.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
It was actually super telling that it went so long without being fixed because it means no-one else at the white house actually has access to that Twitter account

To be honest its a weird response, its like the first time he has attempted humor

Trump doesn't say "enjoy". It's very obvious that a staffer wrote the tweet to try to help Trump look self-aware.

Like, this is the same Trump that literally made devin Nunez look up classified documents to try to prove his dumb tweets that Obama wire tapped him. This is the same Trump that STILL won't let go of the inauguration crowds. I'm supposed to believe that Trump is happy about fucking up his attempt to tweet-rant about the press yet again?

It was actually super telling that it went so long without being fixed because it means no-one else at the white house actually has access to that Twitter account

Nah, they do, though they probably don't have free reign to edit or tweet at any time. It's more telling that either literally no one is paying attention at night or that no one wanted to ask him about it.

That tweet sounds like Kellyanne btw

Nah, they do, though they probably don't have free reign to edit or tweet at any time. It's more telling that either literally no one is paying attention at night or that no one wanted to ask him about it.

That tweet sounds like Kellyanne btw

Could just be that no one on the communications team wanted to be the one to tell Trump how he fucked up a tweet, so they waited until someone figured out how to convince Trump to save face.

Chumly

Tonight's Tucker Carlson dose from passing by my parent's TV:

- Portland stabber wasn't a Trump supporter
- He actually hated Christians too
- He went to Trump rallies to pick fights with Trump supporters
- He was a Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders supporter
- He was mad at Hillary for not helping refugees

... ended with: "...but the liberal media won't tell you that!"
So a nazi that hated muslims was just secretly mad that Hillary didn't want more muslims?

dramatis

New Rules May Make Online Health Insurance Sales Simpler
Signing up for coverage on the health insurance marketplace should be easier for some people this fall because new federal rules will allow brokers and insurers to handle the entire enrollment process online, from soup to nuts.

Some consumer advocates are concerned, though, that customers going this route won't get the comprehensive, impartial plan information they need to make the best decision due to the financial self-interest of insurers and brokers.

"Facilitating the participation of brokers and getting web brokers involved is a good thing for the market," says Timothy Jost, an emeritus professor of health care law at Washington and Lee University School of Law in Virginia. But he says there are risks for consumers. "If you're enrolling with a web broker, you could see 'best deals' that often aren't the best deal for you but are the best deal for the people who are marketing them."

The guidance was released May 17 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which oversees the online marketplaces. It will streamline the enrollment process for people who work directly with an insurer or broker to shop for coverage for 2018 on healthcare.gov, the federal marketplace in more than 30 states. States that run their own marketplaces aren't affected by this change.
Obamacare still trucking along right now, I suppose.

I've been seeing them since ed Royce cast his yes vote to get thid through the house. I hope he loses but we shall see.

I'm not going to lie, I laughed at Kathy Griffin's joke photo. I'm not one of those who likes to play nice and "deplorables" think they are the only ones allowed or capable of getting dirty and whine when others do what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom