• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RogerJStoneJr

"Introduce a little anarchy ,upset the established order and everything becomes chaos"..The Joker

DB5fEEfVwAAjnO8.jpg

Fox318

I'm not really a huge fan of pushing costs onto a generation that has already disproportionately taken the brunt force of having the pay for past generations.

While I agree I don't see how that would ever change its like how we are paying for social security that I'm confident I will never see.

The whole point of that though is somebody who is younger is less likely to use or need healthcare than somebody in their 40s or 50s whom a price increase.

There's defiantly a balance there that needs to be struck because there are people who can afford to not stay on their parents plan that do and that messes up the system and costs many Americans more money.

The one thing I feared for the 2020 election is that Democrats have to deal with Bernie's people on who the candidate will be. It feels like they will make a lot more noise in 2020 on who they want.

kirblar

The one thing I feared for the 2020 election is that Democrats have to deal with Bernie's people on who the candidate will be. It feels like they will make a lot more noise in 2020 on who they want.
If you actually give people options it will help a ton.

The illusion of choice is important. 5 mainstream Dems will work out a lot better than 1 mainstream Dem.

Barzul

If I was Qatar, why hold the US troops there? What's the point of doing it if there is no support from the home country? Zero good faith.

Saudi Arabia wouldn't host a US base.

badrang

Please stop fucking with Qatar Trump. A large portion of our business is shipping goods to Qatar. This has not been a fun week. I've had to do so much damage control.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Please stop fucking with Qatar Trump. A large portion of our business is shipping goods to Qatar. This has not been a fun week. I've had to do so much damage control.
Let's not foget how much he loves the military but doesn't seem to know what we have there

Barzul

After this not sure next week is going to be any better. Hopefully Kuwait is an effective mediator.

badrang

Let's not foget how much he loves the military but doesn't seem to know what we have there

We lost a yuge contract over it and maersk has pulled force majeure. Everything hurts, make it stop.

After this not sure next week is going to be any better. Hopefully Kuwait is an effective mediator.

We're trying to get shipments rerouted through there since we got cock blocked by the Emiratis.

Bladelaw

I'm listening to this in the radio, but I can't help but feel reporters are scared to ask Trump anything.

I think it's a matter of letting him speak. Reporters asking "the right questions" will lead to an impromptu end of the presser with Trump walking off in a huff. The longer he keeps talking the more likely he says something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom