• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm24

Lol Trump with the , even if I did say it it'd be okay. Trump will go down lying that he's the smartest man in the world.

mackaveli

why is he stalling to answer about the tapes. and saying in short time you will find out.

He going to edit a tape with him and Comey like they did in the show 24 haha

Wilsongt

Trump retweeted the story I posted here yesterday from Alan Dershowitz that there is no obstruction of justice takin place.

Lol

Barzul

Gotta respect this Romanian president. He knows how to balance shit delicately. It was clear he talked to Trump about the visa waiver, but Trump forgot. He now had to lie to save Trumps face.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I am hyped by who Mueller added to his team today. Weissman and Dreeben? He's setting up for a Supreme Court argument, people. This is huge.

I had to watch that exchange again when asked if he would be willing to testify under oath.

"100%. I didn't say under oath. I hardly know the man, I'm not gonna say 'I want you pledge allegiance'. Who would do that? Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath? I mean think of it, I hardly know the man."

I don't think he understood the question? Who knows.

gs2Ka82.png

Trump is roping himself into this
I had to watch that exchange again when asked if he would be willing to testify under oath.

"100%. I didn't say under oath. I hardly know the man, I'm not gonna say 'I want you pledge allegiance'. Who would do that? Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath? I mean think of it, I hardly know the man."

Yeah this particular exchange was very muddied

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump's lawyers are probably freaking out right now.

He did. He later said he would talk to Muller.

And I didn't hear "I didn't say under oath"

Dump is out the second he testifies under oath. Dude can not tell the truth. Easiest way to get him out he just agreed to, 100 percent.

Of course he'll backtrack like the con artist he is.

Violater

The question clearly mentioned being questioned under oath. He answered 100 percent

He said he would speak with him after a long incoherent ramble, not that he agreed to be questioned under oath.
Either way if/when the time comes, would he have a choice in the matter?

He did. He later said he would talk to Muller.

And I didn't hear "I didn't say under oath"

He said something to the effect that he didn't ask comey under oath to pledge allegiance.

Trump got flustered as fuck with that question.

e: it's also very interesting that he himself inserted "allegiance" into the exchange.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think his lawyers are competent enough to be properly freaked. They only know how to win through aggressive posturing. I wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged this.
This isn't fair. His lawyers are competent and well known. The problem is he probably needs the best fucking lawyer who ever lawyered in galaxy. A blue hyper-chicken won't do.

I want to know who are these people who would believe Trump over the director of FBI... I know that they are out there and it makes me depressed.

This isn't fair. His lawyers are competent and well known. The problem is he probably needs the best fucking lawyer who ever lawyered in galaxy. A blue hyper-chicken won't do.

His lawyer released a typo-filled response yesterday that had an embarrassingly obvious lie in it. That is not a sign of competence. Kasowitz has a very specific set of skills that are built around bullying and aggression. This is far from his wheelhouse.

When you are starring down the barrel of a Obstruction charge, you don't immediately double down with witness intimidation.

Mr.Shrugglesツ;239813923 said:
He said something to the effect that he didn't ask comey under oath to pledge allegiance.

Trump got flustered as fuck with that question.

Reporter: "So he said those things under oath. Would you be willing to speak under oath to give your version of..."

Trump: "100%"

Will he backtrack? You bet your ass he will.

Although he's going with the "I'm the President, I can stop investigations if I want to".

sangreal

chadskin

DB5z3ZUUQAEZzc6.jpg

He's referring to this story: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

It doesn't mention the memo at all nor does the information necessarily have to originate from the memo. It specifically says "according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner" and "Mr. Comey described details of his refusal to pledge his loyalty to Mr. Trump to several people close to him on the condition that they not discuss it publicly while he was F.B.I. director."

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, if anyone manages to get DT in to testify under oath, I hope they ask some calibration questions like "Was your crowd size smaller than President Obama's during your inauguration?"

Just to establish early that he's gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom