• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama: Don't hire Flynn, he is compromised.

Trump:

giphy.gif

I want Klobuchar to become president and the next governor to appoint Ellison to her seat.

All the Republicans here would lose their goddamn minds.

Who are you going for? I think Otto, Murphy or guaranteed victory Swanson, should she enter. I do not want scaredy cat Walz...ooo, my election was close...time to bail. Liebling should run for Walz' seat. My mayor can get fucked.

Whoops.... Try to blame Obama for this too, I dare you Trump

Peter Alexander‏Verified account
@PeterAlexander

NEW: Flynn never received broader security clearance needed to serve as Natl Security Advisor before his firing. via @KenDilanianNBC

dramatis

http://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2017/05/deep-macron-country?amp

Deep in Macron Country

The French seem rad. I wish out voters were like them.
Finally, in the bookshop, I do find someone who is angry. "We are tired of our traditional culture being mocked and derided," says Pierre, angrily setting aside his Proust omnibus. "Does Marine Le Pen not understand that being French is all about being insouciant, not shouting endlessly about how terrible it is when women wear veils? The only article of clothing a Frenchman should be against is the sock with the sandal." He shudders. "We are not . . . Germans."
I don't know

Allard

Whoops.... Try to blame Obama for this too, I dare you Trump

Peter Alexander‏Verified account
@PeterAlexander

NEW: Flynn never received broader security clearance needed to serve as Natl Security Advisor before his firing. via @KenDilanianNBC

C_UsgOhXcAMiAwO.jpg:large

This is when you know they are desperate, their own spin isn't even true in its hypothesis, they just lied to cover up another lie and second lie might be even worse for them lol.

Who are you going for? I think Otto, Murphy or guaranteed victory Swanson, should she enter. I do not want scaredy cat Walz...ooo, my election was close...time to bail. Liebling should run for Walz' seat. My mayor can get fucked.
I haven't given it much thought. I might want Walz just because I want a governor who won't let the party get murdered outstate. Dayton won easily in 2014 thanks to the Twin Cities but lost the MN House the same year. It's nice that we have a pretty reliable strategy to win statewide but we need more than that to get anything done.

Also I own his old Dreamcast and it'd be cool to say I have the governor's.

Chris Coleman maybe? He seems good.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How is Trump imploding? Pretty sure his numbers are stable now.

edit: Also, not hoping for anything today, think people are waaaaay overhyping this Yates hearing.

Well, Trump seems to be shitting himself. He tried to get it canned and is now trying to undercut it. I think you're right, but you never can know with Trump.

edit: Also, not hoping for anything today, think people are waaaaay overhyping this Yates hearing.

Yeah it's overhyped so much Trump is trying to prevent her from testifying again. He's even bought into the hype

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

I don't think I've ever seen you express anything other than pessimism so it's no great surprise.

Yeah, "stable," at dogshit tier.

You don't have to think Yates is going to drop a smoking gun to recognize the undeniable, serious implications of a former Acting Attorney General testifying under oath that the current White House lied to cover up their associations with a known foreign agent.

Allard

Blame Trump for the hype. Between Nunes and the shenanigans Trump is doing before she even goes into the hearing they seem to think she will have something damaging to say.

I haven't given it much thought. I might want Walz just because I want a governor who won't let the party get murdered outstate. Dayton won easily in 2014 thanks to the Twin Cities but lost the MN House the same year. It's nice that we have a pretty reliable strategy to win statewide but we need more than that to get anything done.

Also I own his old Dreamcast and it'd be cool to say I have the governor's.

Chris Coleman maybe? He seems good.
As an outsider, wouldn't it be better to keep Walz in his seat for incumbency since he managed to ride out the Trump wave (like Nolan) and let someone from a safer seat run for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom