• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SenGillibrand
.@SenatorHeitkamp and I discuss how we can end the motherhood penalty through paid family leave and affordable childcare.

@Refinery29
The Motherhood Penalty is real. Here are the women fixing it: @SenGillibrand @SenatorHeitkamp. @popcultpirate #SOLH

game recognize game

12930976_804970399636369_2049363622_n.jpg

Slacker

Back to his happy place. No, not pretending to drive a big vroom vroom, a campaign rally:

Ali Vitali @alivitali
Just in: Trump to rally in Youngstown, Ohio next Tuesday.

Not

Banned
I hate this man so much >_<

He's going after marijuana laws too. State rights, heh. White supremacist's rights. Motherfucker.

God, I know most of my generation isn't as stupid as Jeff Session's generation, right? He's the last of his kind, right? Fucking right?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The rogue's gallery of horrible people and white nationalist assholes.

Kobach is probably still recovering from the scorching burn the ACLU gave him on Twitter the other day.

Slizeezyc

Toronto hotel is going to pay the Trump Corp $6 million to take his name off their hotel.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...in-toronto-reaches-deal-to-remove-trump-brand

What a business genius, this was his plan all along! Imagine what he'll get to get his name taken off those steaks?

Also I hope I don't get banned for drive-by posting in the thread about Trump/Clinton popularity. I was just amused it devolved into the standard thing for the 100th time.

Slizeezyc

A rally to celebrate blaming democrats.

"Your governor and both your senators really weren't on board, but we're gonna throw 'emmmmmm out in a year anyway."

(Sir, that would mean you replace one Democrat with two Democrats in those three seats.)

-EDIT- I realize I haven't been typing like Trump as much lately and so I've gotten lazy about mimicking how he actually talks since I never listen to him anymore. This is one of the few downsides.

teiresias

Can't wait for far left progressives to complain that Pelosi was only able to stop the Senate from passing this bill rather than getting single payer through.

Confirmed

Dafna Linzer&#8207;Verified account @DafnaLinzer 29m29 minutes ago
More
Dafna Linzer Retweeted Kyle Griffin
White House official confirms to @kwelkernbc Trump and Putin spoke privately on the margins of a G-20 dinner. Was previously undisclosed.

Ernest

Banned
The President of the United States is under constant attack from newly revealed information and legal attacks. It's a constant corrosive drip that is dominating the media cycle. He's been discredited and pretty much shut down across the board. America is embarrassed, and democracy itself is shown in a bad light.

It resembles a very skillful Soviet disinformation campaign, no?

The President of the United States is under constant attack from newly revealed information and legal attacks. It's a constant corrosive drip that is dominating the media cycle. He's been discredited and pretty much shut down across the board. America is embarrassed, and democracy itself is shown in a bad light.

It resembles a very skillful Soviet disinformation campaign, no?

Yeah, I really hope we can get D/D/D soon and then hopefully restore a lot of the government's trust and respect.

Kusagari

The fact there isn't a single American to report on what Trump said in that meeting is terrifying.

How did they allow that to happen?

Harry Reid got Bernie Sanders and Bill Nelson to agree on a healthcare bill with no votes to spare.

That's pretty nuts when you frame it like that.

Nelson was more conservative than Snowe.

Bill Nelson is not more conservative then snow. I think your thinking of Ben Nelson and Ben Nelson didn't vote for the ACA

(wait I'm confused on the vote order here. he voted for the bill in the senate but didn't vote for the final bill when it became a reconciliation bill)

Edit: He voted against he final bill because it got rid of the cornhusker kick back lol

Nelson, Pryor and Lincoln were the only Dem No votes on the healthcare reconciliation bill. Nelson because it got rid of the cornhusker kickback, Pryor to provide cover for Lincoln, Lincoln because she thought she could still win lol

The Senate bill got support from all 60 senators.

Also criminally underlooked: the original House vote on ACA got one, count 'em, one Republican vote. Joseph Cao of Louisiana whose seat was one of just three GOP-held seats to flip in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom