• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

Graham and Pence are supposedly working McCain while Blunt, Sullivan and Thune work Murkowski.

You know the bill is so shitty when you have to try and strong arm your fellow party members into voting for a shitty bill. Let the bill speak for itself and let them vote the way they want.

@ChadPergram
With health care vote on the line, GOP senators now trying to twist arm of Murkowski. Blunt, Thune & Sullivan talking to her
1:03 AM - Jul 28, 2017

McCain holding strong?

mackaveli

There's no way this is good for McCains health to be working this late into the night and to have all this pressure on him no?

Like go to bed man.

There's no way this is good for McCains health to be working this late into the night and to have all this pressure on him no?

Like go to bed man.

I mean it's bad to say but glioblastoma is an extremely aggressive and fast growing cancer almost no matter what. He'll have months of rest in the future.

PBY

Banned
It fucking BOGGLES my mind that some of these Sens haven't made their mind up.

Like... what talking could possibly change your mind? How??

Crocodile

I'm not going to be satisfied unless I hear Pence is back in his bed crying himself to sleep. For all we know Pence went to go take a piss and will be back.

pigeon

Banned

Like go to bed man.

I am definitely not suggesting that anything bad should happen to McCain, but if he were to die from being badgered by the GOP leadership, that would kill the bill.

I gotta be at work in 5 hours and 50 minutes but there's no way I can sleep until this is resolved.

I will go find a crow, kill it, and eat it right now I swear. C'mon John!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom