• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to stop watching as soon as the final vote started, but that was supposed to be over an hour ago now. I don't want to think there's hope because that's a filthy word I swore off last November.
Graham and Pence are supposedly working McCain while Blunt, Sullivan and Thune work Murkowski.
Keep this to tumblr please.
lololololololol
If they stay No then I take back everything bad I've ever said about those three.
Just wait until they confirm the next FBI director and AG who'll work to kill all the investigations against him. We'll be mad again.

apAee7G.gif

pigeon

Banned
They have made up their minds, they have voted, Turtle is holding the vote open trying to flip a vote

This isn't quite right, the whole situation is just really confusing.

They're holding open the vote BEFORE the main vote, the motion to recommit.

This means that the actual main vote won't happen until the motion to recommit is officially closed. So they're deliberately delaying the main vote.

This isn't quite right, the whole situation is just really confusing.

They're holding open the vote BEFORE the main vote, the motion to recommit.

This means that the actual main vote won't happen until the motion to recommit is officially closed. So they're deliberately delaying the main vote.

Thanks, the reporting has been awful tonight

sphagnum

Banned
you're going to love this, trust me. what you're seeing now is my normal state. this is a super saiyan. and this. this is what is known as a super saiyan that has ascended above a super saiyan. or, you could just call this a super saiyan two.

AND THIS.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Slizeezyc

Y'all I got volleyball to play tomorrow in 95 degree Florida heat, I need to know how much I can try to get heat stroke or not based on this vote.

Gruco

Banned
John McCain, a man with a long legacy, hero to Americans and also Congressmen everywhere, did what any man does when forced the stare at their own mortality.

He took a step back, and thought. About his legacy, his family, his career. This things in life that he loved.

"There's only one thing in this dang world I've ever been any good at," he thought to himself. "And that's Mavericking"

"So I'm gonna give this here chamber the kind of old fashioned Mavericking he haven't seen in years"

And at that moment, John McCain smiled.

Mike M

Nick N
Man, I've been checked out all evening. It's going down now?! I thought they were voting tomorrow! Or is tomorrow when the frankenbill of amendments would come up for vote?

So fucking confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom