• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
John McCain, a man with a long legacy, hero to Americans and also Congressmen everywhere, did what any man does when forced the stare at their own mortality.

He took a step back, and thought. About his legacy, his family, his career. This things in life that he loved.

"There's only one thing in this dang world I've ever been any good at," he thought to himself. "And that's Mavericking"

"So I'm gonna give this here chamber the kind of old fashioned Mavericking he haven't seen in years"

And at that moment, John McCain smiled.

Hope

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yeah very much not over at all, this is just another weird twist for now.

True, but I shifted the probability from probably passing, to probably not.

I'm probably going to have to type up quite the apology to McCain tomorrow.

pigeon

Banned
I mean if this vote fails they can't even move to the actual vote, right?

It would still be dead if they stopped it here, I'm assuming.

No, the current vote could be closed at any time with no consequences.

But if the actual amendment fails, the entire budget act presumably fails (because it's the BCRA which we know can't pass).

So no healthcare bill, plus, uh, at some point the GOP will still need to pass a budget.

No, the current vote could be closed at any time with no consequences.

But if the actual amendment fails, the entire budget act presumably fails (because it's the BCRA which we know can't pass).

So no healthcare bill, plus, uh, at some point the GOP will still need to pass a budget.
Isn't it AHCA? Which is even less likely to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom