• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Ben Sasse hasn't gotten anywhere near enough hate for being a "principled" shit head. He's already overtaken McCain for media darling status.

Ben Sasse hasn't gotten anywhere near enough hate for being a "principled" shit head. He's already overtaken McCain for media darling status.

But he's so attractive and civil and swoonworthy when he's being a heartless bastard and moralizing scold.

#bothsides. You know Obama said that people cling to their guns and religion.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Going to the main vote, I guess I better get popcorn.

Also did the majority whip just troll them by saying they could work on it in the committee they just voted down?

NeoXChaos

Why are the likes of Scott, Cassidy, Cchran, Cruz, Tillis etc who represent states with huge minority populations who will be hit hard by this bill voting for it?

They wouldn't vote on this if they didn't have the votes right?

Am I missing something?

What was the last major non meaningless thing that went for a vote that failed. I remember the initial bailout failing which destroyed the stock market the next day.

But they are running a very tight ship here and one late defection could end it.

Edit: I see Rubio won't have his charming hair for much longer.

Dierce

Yeah. Fuck McCain "Wait for the show" and Capito "Wait for the vote". This shit isn't a game or reality show.

Those fuckers don't care. They won't lose their healthcare. Even if the USA goes completely bankrupt their families will live a cozy life. Republicans are the epitome of greed.

They wouldn't vote on this if they didn't have the votes right?

Am I missing something?

You're not. Murkowski, McCain, and Capito are all pretty much silent, but it's looking more likely than not that Bernie won't be able to pull out a parliamentarian rule to save our asses.

STILL WORTH HOPING ANYWAY.

Crocodile

Why are the likes of Scott, Cassidy, Cchran, Cruz, Tillis etc who represent states with huge minority populations who will be hit hard by this bill voting for it?

Racism

of their White constituents who get triggered by all the brown people near them and overwhelmingly vote Republican

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Holy fuck, am I going to have to go an kiss McCain's ass and apologize?

bananas

Banned
My respect for McCain would go up if he actaully did this, and pulled the GOP along just to fuck them for getting him to vote for this after being diagnosed with brain cancer.

mackaveli

If McCain said no initially you better stick to your guns. How the fuck you go from No to Yes because people pressing you man. Stick to your fucking convictions.

I'm sorry I know this is serious but this is seriously me right now.

Ii0jWU1.gif

Note to self: "Steve Bannon's Penis" is a good name for a garage band.

It's interesting that they're delaying this so much longer.
I will never speak ill of McCain again if he kills this.
I can't go this far (for now), but I'm still 110% ready to eat crow.

What happens if he's a nay but Murkowski goes aye? Does he get credit despite not actually killing it, and because his MTP vote is the only reason why any of this happened in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom