• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
rick-perry-oops-o.gif

Oh look--an issue that only appeals to the far right base. I'm quite happy he keeps focusing there, though. Just keeps turning independents (the ones who voted him into office) against him.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Want to win some seats in Wisconsin? This might be something to focus on:
Journal Sentinel‏Verified account @journalsentinel

#BREAKING Foxconn could get up to $200 million in cash a year from state residents for up to 15 years

Set up $5 recurring contributions for McCaskill, Donnelly, Jacky, and Heitkmap (you get nothing, Manchin, sorry).

Feels like I can do that easily and end up giving a decent amount by the time the election finally rolls around.
Probably a good idea. As soon as I'm re-employed I'll do the same. Maybe add Brown and Baldwin.

Paul Ryan's district actually has the lowest Republican PVI in WI - R+5 - but we probably can't get him barring an unprecedented wave and unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

I see a few R+7s and R+8s, which might be vulnerable in a wave and with the right candidates, but I admit I don't know the dynamics of those districts.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This guy is absolutely unfit for anything. Literally anything.

"I didn't like him before he supported me"

"He looks nasty that's why I like him."

Pyrokai

Paul Ryan's district actually has the lowest Republican PVI in WI - R+5 - but we probably can't get him barring an unprecedented wave and unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

I see a few R+7s and R+8s, which might be vulnerable in a wave and with the right candidates, but I admit I don't know the dynamics of those districts.

Absolutely nothing would make me happier than to see Ryan primaried or losing a general.

By the way, are there any polls specific to Ohio and Sherrod Brown? We can't lose Sherrod!!

$2700 is the max you can give (per election, so you can give $2700 pre-primary, and then $2700 again in the general).

I'm assuming they charge you before the primary and then after the primary.

2700 is the max you can donate to any campaign.

But actually 5400 is the max because you can donate 2700 to the general election campaign and 2700 to the primary campaign. There's no rule that you can't use the primary funds in a general election campaign and vice-versa.

I figured it had something to do with limits. Thanks

We can fix everything in a couple of days!

So then why isn't everything fixed?

OH HOW CONVENIENT, THE MAYOR DIDN'T CALL HIM BACK

Lol gotta push the only win they had with Gorusch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom