• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
THE MOOCH really is sleazing his way up the ladder pretty quick, he hasn't even started his job and he's already almost got a better one.

"What happened to the old days when people came into this country and they worked, and they worked, and they worked, and they had families, and they paid taxes, and they did all sorts of things, and their families got stronger, and they were closely knit - we don't see that"

All immigrants now are lawless, culture-less scum, I suppose

It's statements like these that a crazy, irrational, narcissistic white voter base eat up without recognizing even a little bit that they brought all that upon themselves. WASPs have only themselves to blame for their cultural "decline".

And fuck this man is supposedly telling us that we don't live right. Trump's sent more of his offspring to abortion clinics than church services. Fuck this bullshit. Go fire some cronies because they couldn't rob enough poors fast enough, asshole.

Healthcare also led to Obama sacking his.

I didn't know that (but then again those were the days where I really didn't pay attention to politics much because I knew everything was all right).

I could imagine this is Trump getting his revenge for Healthcare? Maybe Priebus assured him it would go through?

Can Tom Price next!

Zolo

I didn't know that (but then again those were the days where I really didn't pay attention to politics much because I knew everything was all right).

I could imagine this is Trump getting his revenge for Healthcare? Maybe Priebus assured him it would go through?

Can Tom Price next!

Priebus is their main person in the GOP so possibly.

Mike M

Nick N
If Mooch ascends to CoS, I look forward to seeing who they can convince to fill the Director of Communications position.

kirblar

Can Tom Price next!
Rahm got sacked after telling Obama he should give up on Healthcare.

Firing Priebus appears to be less about Healthcare and more about purging "ESTABLISHMENT GOPers"

As much as I want Price to get fired and have to grovel for his seat back next year, I have this fear that he and Handel would finish first and second in the jungle primary, blocking Ossoff or another Dem. from the runoff.

You know what's funny about McCain?

When he was diagnosed, you had such warm words of encouragement from Obama and Hilary and Joe Biden and other Dems about how he was going to give cancer hell, about how strong he was, about how people would miss him while he was away.

Then you had the GOP, cravenly sneaking back to McCain in his hospital bed saying "Come back old man. We need one more time. Get out of your bed, we'll drive you to DC if we have to."

I would imagine if I was put into that position, I would really start taking a hard look at who my real friends were, or just even who were actually decent people.

I mean you also had something like this in the Bush years with AG Ashcroft and Comey.

I highly doubt that happens.

Well, you'd know better than I would.

Wait, I just did some research. It seems as though the jungle primary is only used for special elections. A regular election requires runoffs in the primaries if no one gets a majority, but you still have one R and one D in the general. At least I think I read the law correctly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
this calls for more cocaine

DFb-pOsWAAAYKtR.jpg

jelly

I'm sure Trump could help him with some hookers. Now that would be funny if Trump got caught for that. He must be getting desperate now, unless that's what he does at his golfing weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom