• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

now I want cocaine

EDIT: oh no the top of the page

now I want cocaine

EDIT: oh no the top of the page
its fine..

Isn't Cernovich really unreliable? Usually likes to drum up drama?
99.9% of time.. yes considering he's pizzagate mastermind.

As a possible source in this very very very limited and narrow circumstance.. it's possible since he probably has White House sources depressingly enough.

But I would still take with a rather large grain of salt and wait for another source to confirm that Penis is out
and Mooch moves in baby

Edit: and sure enough, Cernovich was right.. that's not Mooch as CoS Donnie

Reince name was uttered backwards and henceforth banished to the 11th dimension. GONE

I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Omg rinse pubis is the biggest failure as a cos ever. He completely flopped at any legislative agenda.

Hopfrog

Another loss for the Republicans - they lost their man in the White House. Even less reason to back Trump if he keeps removing any party loyalists in his inner circle.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So... who had Secretary of Homeland Security as the first Cabinet-level position to be vacated?

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Ten bucks says we get a NYT story tonight saying Pribus learned about this from the tweet.

Isn't Kelly retired, tho? Pretty sure you can say no if you're retired.

Also my shit eating grin from this morning has evolved into full on troll face after the Reince news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom