• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

These statements from guys like Romney and Kasich are empty platitudes, especially considering they're not beholden to Trump at all.

If you want to sound sincere then call for impeachment.

Blader

I guess Romney won't be in the running for Trump's second Secretary of State, then.

Breitbart writing about 🌍🕎🐔S O R O S 🐔🕎🌍 again

What exactly did George Soros do to become such a boogeyman for the right? The only time I ever hear of him is when the Breitbarts and Hannitys of the world are peddling conspiracy theories linked to Soros.

ApharmdX

Banned
Breitbart writing about 🌍🕎🐔S O R O S 🐔🕎🌍 again

They did the same thing a few days to Gary Cohn, one of the CEOs who left the council this week, and there's an article now where one of the Murdoch son's names is bracketed with "🌍". Breitbart isn't even trying to hide their antisemitism any longer. It's disgusting.

Teggy

I guess Romney won't be in the running for Trump's second Secretary of State, then.

What exactly did George Soros do to become such a boogeyman for the right? The only time I ever hear of him is when the Breitbarts and Hannitys of the world are peddling conspiracy theories linked to Soros.

Have money and go after fascists.

When Glenn beck had a show on fox, he did like an entire week of shows calling Soros "The Puppet Master."

jtb

Banned
I wish this Bannon stuff hadn't distracted from Trump's vendetta against Sessions. Felt like we were so close to seeing him fired :(

If Bannon and Gorka go, Sinclair Broadcasting will scoop them up. Then they'll grab Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity from Fox. And then turn WGN America into Trump-run media at night.

That's my guess.

Teggy

Also look at first word of each paragraph

DHhH9pLXoAAM44e

Wilsongt

He is the projection of Rebecca Mercer and her father, except their money is causing irreparable damage and I don't know fuck all about what Soros actually does because googling his name only pulls up some right-wing websites.

Ernest

Banned
Gorka's on the chopping block too, per Maggie Haberman: https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/898564966978011137
Gorka is such a slice of shit.

Regarding the mosque bombing in the US and Trump's lack of response, Gorka said the president hasn't commented on it because it might be a false flag operation by liberals.

Just a quick reminder that the Nazis started the Reichstag fire and blamed their political opponents to consolidate power. Gorka just tested this exact tactic and got no pushback.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I'll believe it when I see it. How many "Bannon is out" articles has axios published in the last few months?

jtb

Banned
I have no idea what the hell anyone is talking about. DRESIST, eh? Can someone just tell me what I'm supposed to be blown away by here?

jtb

Banned
that cover isn't as good as the Economist's or, especially, the New Yorker's, because it doesn't draw the explicit connection between Trump and the KKK and relies upon (I assume) the caption to do so

dramatis

that cover isn't as good as the Economist's or, especially, the New Yorker's, because it doesn't draw the explicit connection between Trump and the KKK and relies upon (I assume) the caption to do so
To be fair, it's German, I'm not quite sure majority of their population is as familiar with the KKK as us.

Blader

Trump is too cowardly to fire Sessions himself, he was banking on either needling Sessions to the point of resignation (which he won't do) or have Kelly fire him as he did with Priebus and may be doing with Bannon (except Kelly already told Sessions his job is safe). The quick uproar from Senate Republicans over Trump's attacks on Sessions also probably did a lot to shore up Sessions' job security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom