• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

This seems like exceedingly bad strategy for them and a nightmare for the GOP. No one in the Dem tent is actually going to buy this being a Democratic WH, but GOP voters and Briehtbart readers might actually believe it and turn on the WH too. Though it depends on if they try to tie Trump himself to it or paint him as someone surrounded by Dems and trying to be a firewall. Not sure what angle Fox will take if this idea if it now being a Democratic WH takes root in the wider right wing news sphere.

He was already warring with them right now. Everyone with a brain could see it through the articles posted on Breitbart. He's obviously going to keep attacking the "globalists" like McMaster and Cohn and Kushner.

Actual real attacks on Trump? I'll believe it when it happens.

Maybe ... we shall see.

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/898594013409882112

@gabrielsherman
Follow
More
Bannon friend says Breitbart ramping up for war against Trump. "It's now a Democrat White House," source says.

Teggy

Dan Merica @danmericaCNN
Big for Mar-A-Lago: The American Red Cross and Salvation Army say they are abandoning plans to hold fundraisers at Mar-a-Lago via @CNNMoney
1:20 PM · Aug 18, 2017

Even the shitty Salvation Army doesn't want to touch trump.

I feel like Trump gets little bumps after doing something outrageous, then it recedes with his base's enthusiasm and oh look, everyone still hates him. That drop down to 34 will probably be more significant than nudging up day by day.

The only one who's going to be left at the end of this is Hope Hicks.
President Hope Hicks.

Even the shitty Salvation Army doesn't want to touch trump.
Goddamn.

Winning.

chadskin

Breitbart editor: "#WAR"

pVGLv.gif

Kusagari

All these Breitbart writers and sources just delivering one liners and memes isn't giving me any more faith in this being more than a publicity stunt.

Wilsongt

T_D is going to run with Trump asking Bannon to resign so he can go back to Breitbart full time and attack the globalist jewish cucks with full force

So how much of Trump's 33% of people approving him just dropped him. I was expecting the Brietbart crowd to be the Trump diehards. With Bannon being fired and they're reaction. I'm starting to doubt it.

Wilsongt

Robert Costa @costareports
One theme I'm picking up: Bannon believes next battle is *not* w/ Trump but w/ Kushner/Cohn/Dina/HR McMaster. "Save Trump," as one R put it.
1:32 PM · Aug 18, 2017

Diablos

What a spectacular dumpster fire this is. My goodness. Just when you thought the flames couldn't get any higher. You can see it from space now!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If Breitbart and the hard-right actually does go to war with Trump, it's time to wonder what the new floor for Trump is. With them, it's 25%. Without them?

Diablos

One theme I'm picking up: Bannon believes next battle is *not* w/ Trump but w/ Kushner/Cohn/Dina/HR McMaster. "Save Trump," as one R put it.
Fire everyone why don't you

McMaster on his shit list isn't good tho.

Hindl

Yep, exactly what I figured.
Yeah but even if Bannon can still talk on the phone, he's not in the WH, and that'll at least help things a little. Plus, if it's really Bannon vs Jared and Ivanka, what happens when Trump sides with them and denounces Bannon? I don't think he'd take kindly to Breitbart taking continuous potshots at them for too long

This implies that Trump has enough self control to not make it about him and Bannon somehow.

IF the "haha I left two weeks ago" claim has any truth, kinda makes it pointless since the boss will glorify nazis even when Steve's not in the building.

Wait, /t_d mods are deleting threads about this? You know your ideology might be off when it's so fragile that you can't openly talk about key personnel changes.

Kelly might not be done yet, but there are no competent people to come in as replacements for any of the abandoned positions. If competent people were available, they'd have gotten the jobs the first or second time they were all available.
Der Spiegel not pulling any punches, translation: "The true face of Donald Trump"... Ouch!
I'm sure they would have loved to put a Nazi flag on the top of that, except Nazi symbols are illegal in Germany.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
So... Friday afternoon massacre of the fascists in the WH?

Did not see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom