• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
StoOgE said:
StoOgE's election night party is ready to go.

I've got 3M easel board paper up to track swing states with time the state's polls close, I've got a Senate Seat Tracker AND I've got a tracker for 60! congressional races.

I am going to have the most informed/frightened guests ever!

I've also got red snapper and blue cuaca shots ready to go for guessing swing state/senate races wrong.

So they will be informed/scared/drunk.

I had Kerry shot glasses at my party four years ago. But Obama's website isn't selling any shot glasses.. :(

Amused_To_Death said:
What's a fun pro-republican board to read how people freak out when Obama is declared president?

Freerepublic.com

You'll see some real delusion/despair/anger there tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gary Whitta said:
We need a mod ban on exit polls
If you ban exit polls you might as well go to sleep and start posting on video games now.

Amir0x

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
What CNN exit polls? Info plz

I know they don't matter but I'm curious

Basically, almost every state who said Iraq was the important issue voted for Obama. 63%. Only two states didn't.

Hootie

Gary Whitta said:
This thread already moves faster than an IRC channel.

ehhweg.jpg

MSNBC: republican campaign workers saying it's too bad the election is now, cause they were just now starting to get momentum. :lol

Aaaaw, that's too bad for them.

BuzzJive

This is maybe my second or third post in off topic - but this is quite the historic thread. I've been skimming this thread all day. Thanks for the entertainment.

+2 Obama (in Utah :-/)

Bring on the results!

Zeliard

Amused_To_Death said:
What's a fun pro-republican board to read how people freak out when Obama is declared president?

I'd try Hannity's forum (a forum so embarrassingly sad it has a stickied thread that reads "NO ASSASSINATION TALK"), or hillaryis44.com. The latter aren't Republicans, in most cases, but they are hilariously insane.

DSWii60

Anyone watching CNN in the UK on Sky, is there a delay of 1 hour on what we're watching?

They just showed a timer which said 1h 37m until the first polls close, whereas there should only be 37m.

I'm sure its been asked a million times before, but what is the deal with exit polls?

What is it about them that makes them so suspect?

Seriously. I'm asking here because I honestly have no idea.

Zeliard said:
I'd try Hannity's forum (a forum so embarrassingly sad it has a stickied thread that reads "NO ASSASSINATION TALK"), or hillaryis44.com. The latter aren't Republicans, in most cases, but they are hilariously insane.

I'm planning on doing an epic account suicide at Rapture Ready by spamming the "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW" image.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Shard said:
Indeed, this is a far great question then what are the exil polls reporting.
There was a whole thread about trying to figure it out. I don't believe an answer was reached.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Who is this racist on MSNBC? African Americans haven't been able to vote but "rural America" has? What are you insinuating? Piece of shit.

Tamanon

Banned
"A big turnout across the country helps John McCain"

That can't be true, otherwise they wouldn't try all that voter suppression shit.:lol

Jirotrom

Grizzlyjin said:
I don't know anyone that really liked Kerry. I don't have anything against him, but like most people have said, he was the lesser of two evils. Kerry seemed like a much better choice, but he ain't got nothing on Obama.
i can see that.

NullPointer said:
I'm sure its been asked a million times before, but what is the deal with exit polls?

Exit polls told us that John Kerry won.

John Kerry didn't win.

GhaleonEB

Tamanon said:

That can't be true, otherwise they wouldn't try all that voter suppression shit.:lol
"He's in a dead heat for the presidency."

:lol

Tobor

Tamanon said:

Senator Burr is a raging tool. His points make no sense, and Gregory is trying not to laugh at him.

Evlar

Banned
NullPointer said:

Teeny-tiny sampling sizes and much less ability to pull an identifiable sample, meaning it's very hard to filter outside factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom