• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This French news program is so awesome. They're doing a retrospective on the Civil Rights movement and how this has culminated in Martin Luther King's dream becoming reality in the personage of Barack Obama.

At least I think that's what they're saying. I dunno. I don't speak French lol

ZeroTolerance

hokahey said:
MSNBC is saying a Republican strategist is conceding Dole is going to lose NC.

Calling it an Obama tsunami.
Not only is Obama gonna win the presidency, he is completely taking over with his people.

Cyan

Banned
Killthee said:
No official live stream for CNN, but MSNBC has one and they have holodeck.

C-SPAN1 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN2 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN McCain Event Election Cam | C-SPAN Obama Event Election Cam

CNN.com Live | Direct Links: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3 | Stream 4

MSNBC (MSNBC Election Day Online coverage has started....Link is streaming live MSNBC right now!); if the link is changed or it goes down, the frontpage of MSNBC.com will have the new link posted when it goes back up.

ABC News Now (Not to be confused with ABC News)

Thanks to Baked Pigeon for the Election Cam Links
Awesome, thanks.

Dead Man

Fuck, by the time I finish reading a page, there are 5 more! All good though, taken the day off work to see my vote in action!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
2z8thkx.gif

camineet

Banned
MSNBC Norah O'Donnell on North Carolina, says a Republican strategist said it's an "Obama Tsunami", and Dole about to be sweeped out of the Senate.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ZeroTolerance

viciouskillersquirrel said:
This French news program is so awesome. They're doing a retrospective on the Civil Rights movement and how this has culminated in Martin Luther King's dream becoming reality in the personage of Barack Obama.

Where you watching it from ?Am watching a live stream from france24.com just to see the reactions outside the US and its been awesome so far.

WedgeX

Banned
Shinz Kicker said:
someone at my work, seriously thinks obama is the anti christ... she said she is afraid of him to her very soul.

She also remarked about his "purple lips"

I used to like this lady. 2 others think he is Muslim. i laughed at them and said the rest of their arguments would be moot because of believing that. My office then sent out a company wide email wanting everyone to vote for McCain... ( isnt that illegal).

It's okay, someone here at school honestly thinks that God will punish the US should Obama win :lol

Also, one of my friends feels that there will be rioting in Detroit should Obama get elected. Shit, if there wasn't rioting in 2004, I doubt it will happen now.

segarr

norinrad21 said:
They are screwed and i don't eat chicken anyway so screw Kentucky, a failed State

KFC is shit compared to Popeyes and Churchs. I have no idea what that poster was talking about...:D

Kentucky fails at every corner. Fuck the colonel.

HylianTom

Banned
Commercials every damn time I flip to MSNBC.. damn..

(edit: don't panic on Indiana yet - the Obama-leaning northwest corner is coming in just 1 minute..)

WedgeX

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:

Aw I wanna watch :(

Even if I only took two years of French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom