• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroTolerance said:
Where you watching it from ?Am watching a live stream from france24.com just to see the reactions outside the US and its been awesome so far.
Australia. We have a whole channel here dedicated to foreign language broadcasts. Most of the day is back to back news from all over the world.

They promised live election coverage, but it looks as though that'll only happen after the Russian news. Oh well, back to channel 7.

Red Scarlet

Here we go:

fes055.png

Umph umph all over my face or whatever.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
domokunrox said:
Obama just got projected winner for NH and McCain got projected winner for KY.
NH? Say what?

Nameless

I just popped a Tylenol 4...My roommate is about to roll up, got wine in the freezer, beer in the fridge. I'm about to get trashed.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going big guys... remember this... GEORGIA GOES BLUE!

LCfiner

I am geeking out with these touchscreens on CNN. I haven't watched that channel in months.

that 3D hologram shit was also pretty cool before it went on the fritz.

Kildace

Just looking at some of the places where we have results in so far. Obama is substantially outperforming Kerry -- which is what he needs to do to win the state, of course, but the differences are pretty substantial.

Steuben: Kerry 34%, Obama 42%
DeKalb: Kerry 31%, Obama 38%
Knox: Kerry 36%, Obama 54%
Marshall: Kerry 31%, Obama 50%

From Nate.

AIRic

I watched all this American presidential campaign, even more than my own country elections, and I would like to know when the final results will be shown? If everything is automated, will it takes many hours to get the results?

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Red Scarlet said:
Here we go:

fes055.png

Umph umph all over my face or whatever.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

HylianTom

Banned
Nameless said:
I just popped a Tylenol 4...My roommate is about to roll up, got wine in the freezer, beer in the fridge. I'm about to get trashed.

Good poison of choice; not too potent to put you to sleep or nauseate you, but still bringing pleasant side-effects.. :D

The_Joint

Well, I did my part. Polls were very slow. In the precinct polling location that I was assigned to over 70% of the eligible voters had done the early voting. No real problems. People were in and out quickly. Some people did have to fill out provisional ballots but they were few and far between. Oh, and I got this cool button as a souvenir.

mybutton.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
thekad said:
They didn't extend Virginia's voting hours? Weren't there 7-hour lines?
as long as you were in line you got to vote. the closing time just means that's when they stop letting new people into line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom