• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
040601.frank-300.jpg

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Bam motherfuckers.

I know that my vote for Obama in this, my first general election as an American citizen, ultimately meant nothing in blue NY.

But I still feel part of that change.

Suck it down, Bush, what with your hateful and futile administration. We can finally begin to put the past near-decate behind us.
Suck it down, Palin, what with your hopeless cluelessness. Completely unqualified and incapable of being qualified.
Suck it down, McCain, though were you your more moderate self of 8 years ago, you might have actually had my vote.

Obama. I can't say that you're any more qualified than Palin. But at least you're intelligent. At least you're more likely to surround yourself with qualified individuals that will play to your strengths and help you bridge your weaknesses. We've answered your call for change.

Don't let us down.

TDG

Banned
Iowa, the state that started it all, goes for Obama. <3

So, is Utah pretty much the worst state in the union, or what? I'm not one for asking for certain states to be sold to other countries, but seriously.

Also, Obama up in Virginia. :D :D :D

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
TDS is fucking awesome :lol

There was a discussion in one of the older threads about what the uber conservatives would do if Obama wins, much like how uber liberals say they're heading off to Canada in case of a McCain victory.

McCain supporter on Facebook said:
___ is good luck in the next 4 years america, i'm jumping the border.
:lol :lol :lol

edit:
another! said:
___ says God help us...looks like we're doomed.
School is going to be awesome tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom