• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Banned
Tamanon said:
Goddamn, I wish I was at Grant Park. Easiest victory sex ever!

Too bad I just puked, hate crowds, and haven't shaved my dick in over a month...

If not, I'd totally be down there right now!

HylianTom said:
Stevens is my fucking hero for holding-on for so long. God bless him, and Ginsburg.
I know. I love them. God damn, if we had had just one more fucking Alito on that Court...

I hear Souter's been looking to retire lately too. Rest for all. :D

nitewulf

im gonna laugh my ass off at GAF republicans tonight baby. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fuckers, you fuckers are going down tonight.

SpacLock

1225853243793.jpg

I accidentally the whole election.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Schmidt on Palin: http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_stump/archive/2008/11/04/steve-schmidt-on-sarah-palin.aspx

QUESTION: And the pick of Palin for you guys? Are you happy with that?

A: You know, we’ll uh, I’m not going to do, there’ll be time for all the post mortems in the race.

FOLO: But are you happy with what she’s done for the ticket?

A: I think that, you know, I think we’ll know in a few hours what the results are, you know and I, there’ll be a time for all the post mortem parts of it. That’s not this afternoon before the polls close.
Bitter tears.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Cloudy said:
Is Hannity gonna be on tonight? :lol

I heard no. He's locked up in the green room with his hands over his ears yelling "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA".

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Baker said:
Too bad I just puked, hate crowds, and haven't shaved my dick in over a month...

If not, I'd totally be down there right now!
TMI. TMI.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
What's the word on Proposition 8? NBC talked about it, but didn't elaborate any sign of indication on what was the overall opinion of people.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
DeaconKnowledge said:
I say again: Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight completely validated.
Not yet.

I want to compare his state by state projections against the actuals as well as his EV projections and popular vote projections.

If he does well, he's essentially won the lottery...that dude is going to be fucking...rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom