• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

TheClimaxan said:
Come on NC. We Can do this

pg2_g_garnett_300.jpg

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Celtics!!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Nicodimas said:
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...
Pojo said:
Hope you guys like Europe, because that is what America is going to become.
B.K. said:
Now, black people can stop crying about racism. A black man's going to be President now. Of course, a lot of them are still really racist toward white people.
VictimOfGrief said:
and.... the Senate is majority Democrats now. :lol

*pencil's in some more notes*

This is too funny. :lol
nomnomnomnom

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'd just like to add that Shelby County, which is basically Memphis TN has not reported yet. If I recall correctly there is a AA majority there. I'm sure we'll still lose TN, but still, it'll get closer!

whitehawk

Banned
hahaha.. hah... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

w000000000000t

I am so happy right now. cant wait to call my aunt, who voted mcain in florida, and rub it in her face :lol :lol :lol :lol :D :D :lol :D :D :D :lol :lol

IOWA called for obama on cnn!
2q0n1y0.gif

does anyone know the weblink to watch comedy central live please?

Ignatz Mouse- check your pm. Congrats on the election day baby!!

segarr

gigapower said:
BIGGEST THING:

FUCK YOU JOE THE PLUMBER, SHOVE YOUR PLUMBER UP YOUR TAX AVOIDING ASS!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more.

Fuck Joe the Plumber and every fucking thing he stands for.

This is NOT an America of anti-intellectualism.

This is NOT an America of racism, bigotry, hate, or prejudice.

This is NOT an America of fake-populism, where the average Joe is expected to pay high taxes as the super rich buy million dollar yachts.

This is NOT an America of false accusations and fear mongering.

This is NOT an America of luddites, social-reactionaries, mysticism, or anti-scientific beliefs.

And you know what, this is no longer an America where people should feel ashamed for not being thoughtless supporters of their government, never to question, never to complain, never to stand up for the biological truth that is HUMANITY as opposed to the idea of a nation.

FUCK Joe the stupid hick Plumber.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I'm so happy for you guys !, I really think Obama make America a better place and a positive leader in world affairs.

WENDY"S 99 CENT 5 PIECE NUGGET IS NOW ONLY 4 NUGGETS WTF!?!?!?! Obama needs to fix this shit first, nearly ruined my election night dinner : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom