• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
icarus-daedelus said:
Ah, shit. The night's been too good so far. I've got a bad feeling about prop 8.

But at least poor Stevens can retire now.

Stevens is my fucking hero for holding-on for so long. God bless him, and Ginsburg.

aceface

I think they won't call the election until all polls close on the west coast. But you know the second they close it's going to be PROJECTION: CALI OREGON WASHINGTON OBAMA WIN BABY!

Lemonz

vince_wwf.gif

Soroc

Amir0x said:
it feels like the biggest weight ever lifted.

No McCain fear tactics, doing-anything-to-win shadiness. Country first, motherfucker.
No Sarah Palin, horror of horrors, champion of creationism, book burning and dinosaurs walking with mankind. Rape kits for sale!
No George W. Bush anymore, 8 years of reduced freedoms and destroyed credibility.
No more image-destruction of America. In the world, our image is on redemption path.
No more Karl Rove politicking, walking with chains barred holding back the mind of this country.
No more far right evils, boiling their division in a brew and bring the country down with it. FUCK you gay bashing zealots parading around on the cock of a false deity.

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

He is not Jesus. He is not the messiah, waters won't be parted and we won't have a perfect society. But it will be a more inclusive society, open arms and a new dawn for our future.

GOD BLESS OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

You gave me chills Ami!! This is one of the happiest moments of my life! :D

Fox318

Killthee said:
Just choose a stream and watch & learn:

C-SPAN1 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN2 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN McCain Event Election Cam | C-SPAN Obama Event Election Cam

CNN.com Live | Direct Links: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3 | Stream 4

MSNBC (MSNBC Election Day Online coverage has started....Link is streaming live MSNBC right now!); if the link is changed or it goes down, the frontpage of MSNBC.com will have the new link posted when it goes back up.

ABC News Now (Not to be confused with ABC News)

Local FOX links (Not Fox News): Los Angeles | Los Angeles 2 | Chicago | Chicago 2 | Philadelphia | Philadelphia 2 | Boston | Boston 2 | Dallas | D.C. | D.C. 2 | Atlanta | Houston | Tampa Bay | Orlando | Orlando 2 | Phoenix | Denver | Denver 2 | St. Louis | St. Louis 2 | Milwaukee | Kansas City | Salt Lake City | Memphis | Greensboro | Austin | Austin 2 | Birmingham | Minneapolis | Detroit

Thanks to Baked Pigeon for the Election Cam Links
also cnn stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cnn-election-coverage

Gruco

Banned
BUT WHAT ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA! MCCAIN IS GOING TO WIIIIINNNNN :(

Chambliss currently has a majority and the liberal strongholds have already started to come in. Just getting to the runoff is looking tough now

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
VictimOfGrief said:
enjoy your ban for the c word you twit.

Choke on it. I really don't give a shit so long as that racist fuck gets banned as well.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
anyone got an online stream of comedy central? Daily show's on in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom