• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Marvie_3 said:
Who the hell would stay up that late to go listen to her speak? That's where nightmares come from!
Not only her, but her father. He mentioned something about dressing up a donkey.

OH shit:

Palin: "I'd like you to meet my husband and first dude of Alaska!"

/facepalm

I can't wait for her to disappear into obscurity.

JohnTinker said:
Still don't think its over yet.

Only poll that matters happens today, and I'm feeling good about the outcome

Trakdown said:
bors.jpg

mj1108

Marvie_3 said:
Who the hell would stay up that late to go listen to her speak? That's where nightmares come from!

McCain is having a late night rally in Arizona starting pretty soon I believe as well....which is surprising since it's about 5 hours past his bedtime.

reilo

kevm3 said:
What in the world is Palin talking about? First dude, basketball champs, iron dog championship.. wow.
Those are the issues important to America, fuck yeah! of course.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Red Scarlet said:
Alright, back to normal.

One person pm'd about the avatar I wanted tomorrow, but they never got back to me.

I wanted to replace the heart with the Obama logo, if anyone is decent with .gifs. Any help?

Not sure which is better.

sbr1.gif

sbr2.gif

Thank you!

It went down when Obama's grandma passed away, too.
30vbtle.gif

JohnTinker said:
Still don't think its over yet.

Only poll that matters happens today, and I'm feeling good about the outcome

To be fair you do listen to a lot of Limbaugh so that has to be factored in.

I hope the TheGrayGhost was only banned for a day. It seems kind of mean to either perma-ban him or make him miss out on tomorrow if things go as they should.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Oh my god guys, I just realized.

ITS ELECTION DAY. FUCK YEAH!

Also,

ITS TIGHT UP IN THIS BITCH. THESE POLLS, THEY SCARE ME.

Marvie_3

Banned
kevm3 said:
What in the world is Palin talking about? First dude, basketball champs, iron dog championship.. wow.
I don't think she even knows what she's talking about anymore. She seems to have overwritten necessary files in her memory and now it's just a garbled mess...

Cloudy

Banned
Did Bush/Kerry ever campaign this late into the night? WTF

Oh and Palin's voice is so damn annoying. How the fukk do you talk off-key?

reilo

StoOgE said:
Oh my god guys, I just realized.

ITS ELECTION DAY. FUCK YEAH!

Also,

ITS TIGHT UP IN THIS BITCH. THESE POLLS, THEY SCARE ME.
It's so tight that I'm gonna make you bleed outta your vagina. I'll show you a poll that will truly scare you!

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Stoney Mason said:
To be fair you do listen to a lot of Limbaugh so that has to be factored in.
:p

I've observed all of the various incarnations of this thread and it hasn't been the most diplomatic to those of us Republican minorities but today I'll jump in for a while when I'm not out and about or at work. Even though I don't expect a lot of maturity coming my way, but I could be proven wrong

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
MWS Natural said:
If McCain wins I think I will call in sick to work the next day...

You really shouldn't, if McCain wins you won't know what you'll have avoided in the candidate of Wallstreet, which BO is. In that sense a big part of me does wish Obama wins, so that people can see exactly what they were supporting, and that these sort of illusory campaigns won't repeat. On the other hand a McCain administration is far less dangerous for the world in ways you can't even imagine, and I'm a citizen of the world, so I hope McCain wins.

mj1108

Good lord she's rambling....as though she memorized the whole thing and is trying to get it all out before she forgets it.

She keeps looking up... like her teleprompter is on the ceiling. :lol

Tamanon

Banned
Azelover said:
You really shouldn't, if McCain wins you won't know what you'll have avoided. In that sense a big part of me does wish Obama wins, so that people can see exactly what they were supporting, and that these sort of illusory campaigns won't repeat. On the other hand a McCain administration is far less dangerous for the world in ways you can't even imagine, and I'm a citizen of the world, so I hope McCain wins.

Wat?

reilo

Azelover said:
You really shouldn't, if McCain wins you won't know what you'll have avoided in the candidate of Wallstreet, which BO is. In that sense a big part of me does wish Obama wins, so that people can see exactly what they were supporting, and that these sort of illusory campaigns won't repeat. On the other hand a McCain administration is far less dangerous for the world in ways you can't even imagine, and I'm a citizen of the world, so I hope McCain wins.
Can I get a translator up in this bitch?

Phoenix

mj1108 said:
Good lord she's rambling....as though she memorized the whole thing and is trying to get it all out before she forgets it.

She keeps looking up... like her teleprompter is on the ceiling. :lol

You speak as if that's not EXACTLY what's going on here.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Azelover said:
SECRET MUSLIM COMMUNIST

eclipze

Voted Obama\Kind\and all the rest of the downticket peepz in WI 3rd Congressional District.

Trempealeau\Eau Claire\Chippewa\La Crosse Counties are going to be solid blue. WI is locked up.

Marvie_3

Banned
Azelover said:
Who shot who in the what now?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
mj1108 said:
Same as her debate performance.

Phoenix

Azelover said:

:lol Oh grandpa - you shouldn't be posting on GAF. Get back to the campaign.

Azelover said:

I see crazy people...

mandiller

Alright US GAF! Make sure you get out there and vote. Please remember how the last eight years turned out. You kind of screwed us over, now you owe us.

Your sincerely

-The rest of the world.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
StoOgE said:
Also, StoOgE got a blowjob based soley on his Obama pumpkin. Girl upstairs I never talked to knocked on the door to say how awesome my pumpkin is. 2 hours later... success!

Obama: helping nerdy white guys get some since 2008.

Dude! I'm jealous. Living here in fire-engine red Oklahoma, I think the entirely opposite thing would have happened to my cock had I made an Obama pumpkin. =(

StoOgE

Cindy and John McCain both sound like they know it's over :lol

McCain half laughed at "I'm gonna be president of the United States" :lol

Azelover said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Do you think in McCain's mind he still believes he can win this, or is he just up there parroting the words because it's campaign form to never admit defeat until it's officially over?

StoOgE

Holy shit, First Dude racing snowmobiles proves Sarah Palin is tough enough for Washington :lol :lol :lol

TheGrayGhost said:
No, I'm not arguing on anyone's behalf. I honestly thought it was a worthy blog to discuss, given his track record of crazy-ass predictions which eventually prove to be true. But rules are rules, so I'm not "soliciting" any website anymore.

But you're getting me all wrong. I don't consider him to be a "hero." Not at all. I just fear what he writes may prove true.
His disdain for statistical methods and ad verbatim spouting of Republican talking points should be a red flag. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom