• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Tamanon said:
Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush. Even she didn't admit to voting for Dole!:D

Muwhaha :lol

Karma Kramer said:
Damn.. these average joes are having like the best speeches.

The stories work so much better coming from the person rather then a politician.

PBS all the way from now on. I like Cooper and Olbermann well enough but I've had enough of listen to them prattling on endlessly while there's real on-stage content going on in the background.

besada

Banned
Dems invented time travel and brought this guy back from the fifties? They have my vote. I welcome our time-traveling overlords.

Chiggs

Gold Member
The next guy up:

"So there I was sitting on my porch, and all of a sudden, this giant fuckin' hurricane comes OUTTA NOWHERE and kills everyone in my family except me. Later, I find out it was GW BUSH!"

methodman said:
whoa nice line hahahah

"We need a president to put barney smith before smith barney"

:lol It was good.

giga

dancebaby3.gif
dancebaby3.gif
dancebaby3.gif
dancebaby3.gif

Chiggs

Gold Member
Karma Kramer said:
Everyone should seriously be watching PBS... I can't believe cable news isn't covering this.

Agreed. This is by far the most powerful stuff I've seen out of the DNC. Sadly, I can believe the cable networks are dismissing it.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Barney Smith was so fucking hardcore...what the hell :lol

Tobor

Karma Kramer said:
Everyone should seriously be watching PBS... I can't believe cable news isn't covering this.

Everything is better about PBS. The pundits are thoughtful and intelligent, and Lehrer rules.

Diablos

McCain's veep announcement will be interesting.

I'm thinking Pawlenty. Who knows, he could deliver Minnesota, as he seems to be popular there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom