• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The Chosen One said:
The set doesn't look as bas as I originally thought. They conveniently put American flags in front of all the columns. :lol

Btw, I'm now watching CNN exclusively for the convention coverage. MSNBC is a mess.
no CSPAN? CNN is annoying as well

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
We're less than an hour away from our savior Barack Obama descending from the heavens to speak to the mere mortals of Denver, Colorado

Chiggs

Gold Member
PBS is the only network showing this in HD? PEEE BEEEEE ESSSSS? Really?

Cerrius said:
We're less than an hour away from our savior Barack Obama descending from the heavens to speak to the mere mortals of Denver, Colorado

Can someone please tell me what this means for the Broncos and the AFC West?

Amir0x

Banned
do you guys remember the time us Democrats lost? Man if I was president after all, things sure would have been different! Young people woooooo!

Tobor

JayDubya said:
Yes, I just love the Patriot Act, because that doesn't violate any part of the BoR at all.

I think I found a candidate you can root for:

brewster2.jpg

giga

Chiggs said:

PBS has an HD channel? I can't locate it on my ota antenna.

methodman

Banned
Chiggs said:

On Dish, they have a DNC08 channel in HD. Shit is crystal clear.

Lemonz said:
Jessie Jackson

For a second I thought he was going to speak lol

btw check out this gem
"The next president of the United States should sign an executive order requiring the Census Bureau to cease and desist from describing any American -- even illegal aliens -- as uninsured... So, there you have it. Voila! Problem solved."

-- John Goodman, a health care adviser to Sen. John McCain, quoted by the Dallas Morning News.
http://politicalwire.com/
:lol

laserbeam

Banned
Formless said:
Aw hell yeah, more Rocky music!

Also yay for Eisenhower! Military Industrial Complex bashing incoming?

Gotta watch stepping on those toes. We saw what it got Kennedy though LBJ and his war factory owning friends did well.

giga

mugwhump said:
Guys did Obama have his big epic speech yet, what happened the last 2 days? I was on vacation :(

Is there a stream or wat
we're watching the RNC. dnc ended a few hours ago.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
methodman said:
On Dish, they have a DNC08 channel in HD. Shit is crystal clear.

You are not kidding, I don't think I've seen anything yet on Dish that clean.

Tamanon said:
Yeah the McCain camp has been trying their damnedest to say that he's not an adviser to them after that quote. Dude just Phil Gramm'd the campaign again!

I dunno Tamanon, he makes a good point:

Mr. Goodman, who helped craft Sen. John McCain's health care policy, said anyone with access to an emergency room effectively has insurance

*whoosh*

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
mugwhump said:
Someone link me to a stream pls

shadaaaaaaap
Go to C-SPAN's site, they always have a online stream of all the C-SPAN channels and they always cover these big events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom