• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

Tamanon

Banned
After reading the speech, I DEFY someone to say that it's an empty speech filled with rhetoric only. I particularly enjoy the parts where he discusses Republicans making big elections be about small things.

Tamanon said:
After reading the speech, I DEFY someone to say that it's an empty speech filled with rhetoric only. I particularly enjoy the parts where he discusses Republicans making big elections be about small things.
It's an empty speech filled with rhetoric only.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Tamanon said:
This has got to be really freaky for regular people doing their speeches.

Yeah, holy crap. Good point

ZeoVGM

Banned
Can someone explain to the douchebag reporters that reading the speech before the person gives it takes away part of the impact?

Christ.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Reminder for those with Dish Network, channel 9445 Has a non commentator HD feed, in very high quality.

DEO3

These average joes are pretty awesome, I'm surprised how well they're doing considering they must be scared shitless up there.

Chiggs

Gold Member
DEO3 said:
These average joes are pretty awesome, I'm surprised how well they're doing considering they must be scared shitless up there.

I think the DNC picked the most pissed off victims they could find. Anger can be a euphoric high.

Wallach

DEO3 said:

Not really sure they're "average joes", but whatever.

I'm just going to zone out until Obama takes the stage.

Tobor

Wallach said:
Not really sure they're "average joes", but whatever.

I'm just going to zone out until Obama takes the stage.

No way would they use ringers. I'm sure they auditioned them, but they're not actors.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ninja Scooter said:
WTF at Olbermann ruining the speech? SPOILER TAG IT YOU FUCKING DOUCHE!

Why would you watch the convention on anything other than PBS or CSPAN?

The talking heads are chewing over the convention so hard that you can hear their lips smacking.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
EDUCATED OURSELVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom