• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
34ns2ux.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Obama has some work to do in order to connect with racists.

We don't really know Barack Obama and what he stands f-- O WAIT LOOK IT'S SARAH PALIN YEAHHH SHE'S THE BEST!!!

Gaborn

Hitokage said:
I'm not the one bending backward to defend her actions.

I'm not sure providing facts (from fact check and snopes) about the details of these allegations is "bending over backwards" but whatever you say. I'm not going to argue with you and really have very little to say to you at this point.

Loudninja

TDG said:
IVE ALREADY BOUGHT A HOUSE IN CANADA NOW I ONLY HAVE 6 FEWER HOUSES THAN MCCAIN

:0
A delegate cries while listening to Senator John McCain (R-AZ) during McCain's acceptance speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota, September 4, 2008.

It was that bad huh?

Chiggs said:
I think we've seen time and time again that this issue has been exaggerated greatly, most recently by John Edwards. That's not to say that it doesn't exist, but I remember hearing that 500,000 homeless vets number and sighing.
Bill-O? Is that you?

I don't think the number was that big . . . much lower than that. But pretty much any number greater than zero is not really acceptable. The number Edwards cited was from the VA's own statistics, he didn't just make it up.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Obama +1

/gasm

ezekial45

Banned
I'm still concerned by those numbers, but i'll only get REALLY worried if anything bad happens around election time.

Just relax everyone.

EDIT: I guess i fell for it too. :lol

My statement still stands though....

HylianTom

Banned
You guys are hysterical!

(Tender moment: This is the fifth presidential election I've obsessed over, and I'm going to enjoy this election season more than any other, partially because of this forum. Don't change, GAF.) :lol

Now, back to our fretting over McCain's "bounce."

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
polyh3dron said:
Wait, Obama's up??

Chill the fuck out, HE HAS THIS

GODDAMN MUTHAFUCKIN' RIGHT.

'Night all. Time to catch my bus home. Get some sleep the lot of you. Preserve your strength for the trials ahead!

that 49-44 post was amazing. A++++++ work.

Polling is all over the place, but even at the crest of his convention bounce McCain couldn't break very much past the +1 to even mark with Obama. Hopefully we'll get back to a more comfortable +1-+2 margin for Obama and some more sane state polling here in the next week or so before the first debate.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
There is this racist dude at my work (he has a swastika tattoo on his arm). He is voting Obama, giving the reason that he won't make another mistake like Bush. So he can get some.

Cloudy

Banned
Obama camp needs to clarify the issues on their tax plan. That's what's keeping this close. McCain keeps lying about it and they need to make it clear and keep pounding it...

mernst23

So I might have missed this in a previous post, but which polls are done primarily by landline and which ones include cell phone samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom