• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's paying these dumb ass kids to come to these rally's in florida and say/do stupid shit. A couple of idiots do that shit when he came to Clearwater, FL as well.

besada

Banned
He handles protesters much more calmly than just about anyone I've seen. He doesn't dismiss their concerns, but he doesn't let them take over the proceedings, either.

Cheebs

belvedere said:
Wasn't that the same group of idiots who protested a speech back in the early summer?

"Blacks against Obama"

wtf
Yeah. They are the black KKK members. Know idea why any blacks would want to be in the KKK...

Why don't they call themselves Black Republicans? They'd get more sway that way. No one will listen to the KKK. :lol

belvedere said:
Wasn't that the same group of idiots who protested a speech back in the early summer?

"Blacks against Obama"

wtf

It's Florida...

You get the crazies on each side in that state and they are craaaaazzzzzy.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I think Barack has this thing wrapped up. I even think Kerry could win this election in a landslide.

I'm interested to see how our relations with Europe and the world will change. I'm hoping he can repair them and find some unity.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
artredis1980 said:
unfortunately the election is never won by staying above the fray, gore lost because of that and Kerry lost because of that and Obama is doing the same thing. comeon, if ur going to stay above the fray atleast attack him agressively!
Kerry's and Gore's problem wasn't that they tried to stay above the fray, their problem was that they were fundamentally uncharismatic, unable to sell their position on issues AND tried to stay above the fray. The best thing they had going for themselves is that they were the better than Bush, but that wasn't saying much in and of itself. Obama is nothing like them in these regards.

Cooter said:
I think Barack has this thing wrapped up. I even think Kerry could win this election in a landslide.

I'm interested to see how our relations with Europe and the world will change. I'm hoping he can repair them find some unity.

Your reverse psychology won't work with me!

Loudninja said:
It makes zero sense.

Sensethispicturemakesnone.jpg

harSon

Banned
Cheebs said:
Yeah. They are the black KKK members. Know idea why any blacks would want to be in the KKK...

Why don't they call themselves Black Republicans? They'd get more sway that way. No one will listen to the KKK. :lol

What the heck are you talking about? I've heard the term Black KKK but I'm pretty sure they don't have a 'physical form', it's just a term...

besada

Banned
One presumes these are the same young black men who got deeply offended at Obama's remarks regarding black families and who have been following him throughout the campaign fighting against their own interests out of pique.

It's been a fascinating election watching minority groups try to get the Republican who could give a shit about them elected. First we had the Clintonistas and now we have Blacks Against Obama.

Hey, vote your conscience, but I'm going to laugh my ass off at all of you. I'm an old white man, so I'm going to make out okay no matter who wins.

Door2Dawn

Banned
besada said:
One presumes these are the same young black men who got deeply offended at Obama's remarks regarding black families and who have been following him throughout the campaign fighting against their own interests out of pique.

It's been a fascinating election watching minority groups try to get the Republican who could give a shit about them elected. First we had the Clintonistas and now we have Blacks Against Obama.

Hey, vote your conscience, but I'm going to laugh my ass off at all of you. I'm an old white man, so I'm going to make out okay no matter who wins.
25up20n.jpg

If you keep smoking like that you won't last long,old man.

Fatalah

Cooter said:

"Even Kerry could win". EVEN Kerry? Kerry was a formidable candidate whose campaign lost its step once he became the nominee.

So really, fill me on the economic status right now. Did we get into this because of Greenspan's policies of low interest and subprime whatevers? I need to take an economy class, but can someone fill me in on what these are and why they led to such a clusterfuck?

Door2Dawn

Banned
BrandNew said:
So really, fill me on the economic status right now. Did we get into this because of Greenspan's policies of low interest and subprime whatevers? I need to take an economy class, but can someone fill me in on what these are and why they led to such a clusterfuck?
Shouldn't you be asking this in the econigaf thread?

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
BrandNew said:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5835269&page=1

gramm_wallst_080918_mn.jpg

Who's Whining Now? Gramm Slammed By Economists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom