• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

RubxQub said:
Look, I think she's just as much of an idiot as likely all of you do.

I just find it hard to criticize her with that Obama gaffe youtube video in my face :lol

2qtzqjk.jpg

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Massive explosion at Marriott Hotel, popular with foreigners, leaves at least 40 dead in Pakistan. Developing.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
I don't like Palin at all, though :(

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wait, what? People are in uproar over Obama saying "breathalyzer" instead of "inhaler", and this is considered a gaffe these days, after all the shit that McCain got away with?

Keylime

reilo said:
Wait, what? People are in uproar over Obama saying "breathalyzer" instead of "inhaler", and this is considered a gaffe these days, after all the shit that McCain got away with?
I don't think anyone's in an uproar. Someone just posted an old video where Obama is clearly stumbling all over the place.

Not being discussed by the media or anything like that.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
reilo said:

McCain called the Large hadron Collider a "doo-dad," and once described NORAD's Cray supercomputer array as "the clicker."*

* He didn't.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
reilo said:
I had my speaker volume low when I listened to that youtube. To be honest, I thought he said Budweiser, the beer brand :lol

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Rur0ni said:
No, more so his complete utter stumbling.

Anyway, Marriott in Pakistan bombing today, 40+ deaths and Al-Qaeda suspected involvement. Influence elections go!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Marriott_Hotel_bombing

Not in the US no one will care sadly. This kind of shit still happens weekly in Iraqi markets but no one cares so long as its not US troops.

Now, had Travis Barker been in the hotel, the American people might pay attention.

I mean, our embassy just got bombed in Yemen and no one cared.

Ruas

Banned
I like the part when he says he can't hear himself even though the crowd is silent.And also when he makes up the word inhalayzer.

Keylime

Ruas said:
I like the part when he says he can't hear himself even though the crowd is silent.
Ok yeah, that was last page. Move on.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
freelevi.gif

New Rule said:
And if you’re worried about the baby, don’t – let’s get real dude, the way you are at 18, a baby’s better off not being around you – you’ll wind up losing it, or shooting it, or it’ll be on the bottom of your skate or something – just let the Palin womenfolk look after it for a while, one more infant in that Mormon compound they call a house won’t bother anybody – they’ll barely notice another kid at the table, and soon they won’t even remember whose seed it was that produced young “Trink” or “Truck” or “Puck” or whatever fucked up redneck name they give him.

http://www.freelevi.org/Real_Time_with_Bill_Maher.html

Oh, my fucking wow. That must have been the funniest New Rule in a long long time.

Jak140

Ruas said:
I like the part when he says he can't hear himself even though the crowd is silent.

The guy had been non-stop campaigning for half a year, I think he deserves a break for losing his train of thought once on the trail. If you saw the O'Reilly interviews, you'd know Obama is more than adept at articulating his views, with or without a teleprompter.

So, do you have any valid criticism or do you plan on slinking away until you can dig up another non sequitur attack from four months ago?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Funky Papa said:
Why the heck is he arguing with the lawyer who agrees with him ? lol. Fact is, news organization gets anonymous news sources all the time, including Fox News, and they probably publish the newsworthy pieces too. Would he want Fox News gets charged if they publish some illegally obtained news ? The hacker gets charged, I'm fine with that.

Stinkles

Ruas said:
I like the part when he says he can't hear himself even though the crowd is silent.And also when he makes up the word inhalayzer.

Quick question, Ruas: Is Barack Obama a Muslim or a Christian? Humor me.

Keylime

Extollere said:
O'Reilly is such a bad word
I would fix that, my friend.

Stinkles

RubxQub said:
I would fix that, my friend.

He must be one of them democrats

Youtube Comment said:
Democrats are always pretending they LOVE homos, and Democrats LOVE to force their perversions on other people's children, but whenever they don't like someone they call them "fag".

Democrats tell so many lies, they keep "outing" each other.

vangace

Cloudy said:
Wow, blasting McCain on the magazine article :lol

I am glad the Obama people are not letting anything pass. This is the shit you guys were talking about yesterday. Maybe they are reading this thread.

Keylime

Nabs said:
ah damn you cnn, i was enjoying that
The stream on his site blows right now, too :(

I could use that communist plug-in on the CNN website I'm sure, but that would sadden me further.

Edit: Stream seems fixed now.

Double Edit: Fucked again :(

mj1108

CNN stream of Obama in Florida without CNN's shitty plugin:

mms://a1606.l3760651055.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1606/37606/v0001/reflector:51055

Throw that into Windows Media Player and enjoy.

Nabs

mj1108 said:
CNN stream of Obama in Florida without CNN's shitty plugin:

mms://a1606.l3760651055.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1606/37606/v0001/reflector:51055

Throw that into Windows Media Player and enjoy.
thank you, exactly what i was looking for

Keylime

mckmas8808 said:
There's 416 viewers watching online right now.
I abandoned the website link because it kept dying.

CNN instead :(

Edit: NM...seems good now. Last chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom