• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett2

FUCK YES! No backing down, the Debate is on, bitches! TAKE THAT, REPUB HATE MACHINE!

GeorgeBushTeeBall.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Obama: "It's my belief that, this is exactly the time that the American people need to hear, from the person that will be responsible in dealing with this mess."

OWNED!!!

"IT WILL BE THE PRESIDENTS JOB TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE ISSUES AT ONCE"

:lol :lol :lol

"IN MY MIND IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT WE PRESENT OURSELVES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...."

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Barack's saying that the debate is more important than ever.

Boo-fuckin-yeah.

Trakdown

reilo said:
Obama: "It's my belief that, this is exactly the time that the American people need to hear, from the person that will be responsible in dealing with this mess."

OWNED!!!

"IT WILL BE THE PRESIDENTS JOB TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE ISSUES AT ONCE"

:lol :lol :lol

"IN MY MIND IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT WE PRESENT OURSELVES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...."

lookatthisfuckingcandidate.jpg

mj1108

Tamanon said:
"It's my belief that this is the exact time that people need to hear from the prospective people who will have to deal with this mess" Awesome tact about the debates going on.

Hell yes.

GO BAMS!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Amir0x said:
Ok wait what the hell is going on, just got home
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amir0x said:
Obama calls McCain at 8:30AM to issue a joint statement agreeing to a few set contingencies in the $700bil bailout plan.

McCain, six hours later, issues a statement saying he will SUSPEND his campaign tomorrow to go to Washington to fix this economic crisis. He proposes postponing the debate.

Obama comes out and proclaims it was nothing more than to issue a joint statement, and that WE NEED DEBATES NOW MORE THAN EVER, and that the job of the president would be to handle multiple things at once.

besada

Banned
Anyone who thinks injecting two Presidential candidates, forty days away from the election, will make the debate on the bail out go more smoothly is so stupid that it nearly defies explanation.

Having the entire press corp descend on Washington, digging for divisive stories, creating a best-selling narrative about the two candidates is about the worst thing that could happen.

TDG

Banned
Amir0x said:
McCain suspended his campaign and wanted to cancel the debate to deal with the economy problems, Obama's having a press conference right now, he doesn't want the debate cancelled, and wants the debate on friday to change from foreign policy to the economy.

AniHawk

Amir0x said:
Obama: Hey McCain, uh, how bout we make a joint statement about the economy?
McCain: That's cool.
*six hours later*
McCain: Yeah, so I'm like, suspending my campaign to work on the economy. Country first.
Obama: WTF you asshole.

Amir0x said:
I AM TOO LAZY TO SKIM SIX PAGES JUST TELL ME SLUTS

if you make the junior tag go away:

1. mcCain suspends campaign and says we should delay debate on friday to go to washington and help economy

2. gaf panics

3. Obama speaks and calls it a political stunt and gaf sighs relief

gkryhewy

I have never heard of the time invested in school being a barometer of intelligence.

She thinks the earth is 6,000 years old, and expects jesus to return during her lifetime. These are not the thoughts of a well-examined life.

I mean, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom