• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is about what I could have hoped for

esbern

ho.
paris-hilton-20-1.jpg

lee.
bruce-lee-enter-the-dragon.jpg

shit.
indy4logo.jpg

Smiles and Cries said:
I am not watching but reading the comments here so far so meh?

Not at all. This is a very solid speech so far. She started by making them proud of the fact that they supported her and then transitioned to saying that this is the same energy they should use to make sure Obama becomes president.

GhaleonEB

Smiles and Cries said:
I am not watching but reading the comments here so far so meh?
She's doing a full, 100% endorsement and call for unity. No caveats.

"We started on separate journeys, but our paths have merged."

Yeah, now she's said essentially what I suggested by saying that we can't afford to let this opportunity pass us by by not letting a Democrat in the White House.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Either they have a secret deal already in place or she was stuck last night with a Nicey Nice Arrow.

sangreal

knicks said:
Fuck these people. Every time she says barack obama so many with their arms crossed and ) : faces.
eh its standard fare for a concession speech. We'd all be upset if our candidate lost

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
hokahey said:
I'm not hearing these boos.

They seems to be slowly quieting down as the speech goes on.

The expected McCain bashing will help further.

Suikoguy

Good, she needed to emphasize just what she archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom