• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jared

You know ... I don't think a glowing endorsement from President Bush isn't what the McCain camp was looking for. Well, that coupled with a lack of Obama jabs.

I guess that's what Fred Thompson is for.

Cheebs

NBC is playing the bush speech on its network but WITHOUT the audience so Bush randomly stops and stays silent for like a minute randomly. :lol

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
That's it?!?!?!?!?! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol HAHAHAHAHA wtf was that?! "We could only get you 10 mins of airtime Mr. President... at your own convention"

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Mr Jared said:
You know ... I don't think a glowing endorsement from President Bush isn't what the McCain camp was looking for. Well, that coupled with a lack of Obama jabs.

I guess that's what Fred Thompson is for.
Seriously, if Jack Mccoy & Undead Jerry Orbach back McCain, I just might flip my vote.

anything interesting in the RNC? Just finished watching Ron Paul's speech. It was amazing. Especially the part about hemp/telephone pole bit. :lol

guess

Cheebs said:
NBC is playing the bush speech on its network but WITHOUT the audience so Bush randomly stops and stays silent for like a minute randomly. :lol

wow

bush is staring at me. kind of creepy

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Gary Whitta said:
Cindy McCain met with children undergoing reconstructive surgery? I bet she was able to give them some great tips.

:lol

Also, remember friends, Reagan was awesome. No reason. Just remember how awesome Reagan was.

Novid

Banned
So i just watched Ron Pauls speech. Man, the GOP is so horribly fucking sad. Country First? Country First?

More like Old Country Buffet down there am I right?

It's so sad that they have to reach back so far into history to find anything they can celebrate. This is like watching a bunch of Sega freaks putting on a Genesis tribute.

-Kees-

Gary Whitta said:
It's so sad that they have to reach back so far into history to find anything they can celebrate. This is like watching a bunch of Sega freaks putting on a Genesis tribute.

Except the Genesis was good. It didn't forget my name near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom