• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
impirius said:
Fun Fact: The giant video display is made up of exactly one thousand points of light.

Bah... the DNC had a HD set with HD Platforms, and 1080p screens. 1000 points of light mean NOTHING.

Tamanon

Banned
SpeedingUptoStop said:
No really, why is this convention on so late? To get all two of those right wingers on the west coast?

The Dem one was just as late. Because network coverage breaks in at 10 PM.

Gary Whitta said:
It's so sad that they have to reach back so far into history to find anything they can celebrate. This is like watching a bunch of Sega freaks putting on a Genesis tribute.
Yeah, they're in transition. Fuck, they cancelled their keynote speaker and replaced him with..... Thompson? :lol

I just hope losing this year doesn't send these guys farther right.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Tamanon said:
The Dem one was just as late. Because network coverage breaks in at 10 PM.
I just saw the Dems having more of an excuse being in an earlier time zone.

HERE COMES THE PALIN DEFENSE!!!!

Gruco

Banned
Apparently Fred Thompson's new strategy for staying awake is to clear is throat every five seconds.

"I'll take a successful governor who's taken on the establishment and business at usual at Washington and won"

Sure Fred....but what the fuck does that have to do with Sarah Palin?

I SAY...I SAY

250px-Foghorn_Leghorn.png

Novid

Banned
JB1981 said:
jesus christ this shit is sad so far.

fucking sad.

Go watch Ron Paul's speech on youtube when its uploaded - then you really will see how sad this whole farce of a convention really is. At least Dr Paul compared to Obama's acceptance speech - wasnt an embarrisment compared to McClunks upcoming one.

Gary Whitta said:
It's so sad that they have to reach back so far into history to find anything they can celebrate. This is like watching a bunch of Sega freaks putting on a Genesis tribute.

Because we hate the Saturn and the Dreamcast >____>

Gary Whitta said:
It's so sad that they have to reach back so far into history to find anything they can celebrate. This is like watching a bunch of Sega freaks putting on a Master System tribute.

Fixed.

Reagan :lol :lol :lol As if Russia could've sustained itself if it weren't for REAGAN11!!!!1!uno?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom