• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
wtf I thought this was supposed to be the hard hitting speech?

Maybe Fred had to cut those parts out to make time to clear his throat 497 times.

kevm3

Funny how the campaign for McCain is now about change and shaking up Washinton while receiving a cosign from Bush.

Why does it sound like there is only 100 people in the arena?

Did they cap off seats and only allow a few people? Or the arena sucks in terms of sound?

Why does everything sound delayed too (I am not watching the Bush speech... watching it live and it sounds delayed)

McCain was able to survive getting shot down because of experience.

You see, he was such a poor pilot he had previously crashed three other planes.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
until now i never knew that McCain was a POW. i always assumed his physical disabilities were the result of some youthful dabbling in S&M.

maybe this Thompson speech is good after all...

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So, let me get this straight, if John Mccain knows about hope....then it turns out, hope actually helped him out in the end?

wow, tmi. Can you talk about McCain's policies or plans for governing, or his current ability to lead?

GOP is doing the same ineffective shit the DNC 2004 tried, reeeetards.

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Sounds like a fucking History bio. CAN I GET SOME MOTHER FUCKING POLICIES, PLEASE?

fuck policies, man. when you're straight talking reformer the policies legislate themselves. the man was a POW for chrissake.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
This speech is supposed to play to the heart strings of Americans who value stuff like this I guess.

Sounds more like a funeral though.

Zabka

You people don't get it. It's not about the issues! It's about who can take the most kicks to the groin. That's why McCain chose Palin.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Obama had his biography day too. unfortunately he can't pimp the fact that he was BEATEN BY THE VC FOR YEARS WITHOUT CRACKING.

Lazy vs Crazy said:
McCain was able to survive getting shot down because of experience.

You see, he was such a poor pilot he had previously crashed three other planes.

WRONG!

He crash FOUR other planes. :lol

boils the size of baseball bats and dysentery. man, who gives a fuck. WUT R U GONNA DO.

fred thompson's mouthbreathing btw helps reinforce the nursing home atmosphere of this convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom